Is It Really That Sad?

One-Shot #5-Luppi Antenor: Is It Really That Sad?

You've been watching her for weeks or even months. Some might think of it as stalking, but its not. You talk to her and even hang around with her- withe her actually knowing you were there. Stalkers don't do that. You've liked her ever since you met her. You would never forget the day you saw her. It was...very important to you.

___________

You were wandering through Hueco Mundo like usual and then saw a girl with purple hair pass by. You followed her once you saw she was being escorted by Gin and Tousen. You guessed she was one of the new arrancars. You peeked through the crack of the door leading into the big room where all the espadas waited. You got a better look at the girl and noticed that she had a bright, long yellow bang tangled in with the purple hair at her right side. From the back You could just barely see what she was wearing. She was wearing a coat with long coat tails that were somewhat draggy on the ground. The top was short sleeved and she was wearing long arm warmers that stopped at her knuckles at the bottom and stopped mid way at her forearms at the top.Through the coat tail slit u could see that she was wearing a skirt with mid calf high boots. She turned around and You quickly hid yourself from behind the door. You suspected Tousen to look in her direction since he did it when you did the same thing when you were first brought in. You listened in on who was going to be her superior.

"Tell us your name." You hear Aizen ask.

"Drina...Drina Eskarde." Answered the girl. Her voice was soft and innocent.

"Well, that's a very nice name. Who would like to have her as a fraccion?" Aizen questioned.

You listened more as Aizen asked each espada. Grimmjow was the one who had the girl named Drina as a fraccion in the end. As the days passed on, you didn't get to see the yellow-strip-in-the-purple-hair Drina until you saw her wandering around the halls. She spotted you and came up to you.

"I'm lost. Can you help me?" She asked. You noticed her eyes were a deep green.

"Sure..." You said to her. She smiled. A kind of cute smile at that.

"Great, I'm trying to find the training area. Grimmjow-sama told me to be there." She explained.

"I'll show you." You said. "Just follow me." Then you started to walk.

"Thank you, Sempai-san."  Sempai? Did she really just say that? She bowed and followed after you.

 You lead her to the training area. As you were walking with her, you noticed that her hollow mask was two clips at the left side of her face resembling claws of somekind. As you examined her more, you noticed how her coat had an opening at the very bottom of her breast that opened outward. Under that, she wore a black shirt or top and the skirt she was wearing had ruffles on the front part of the skirt. Her sword was a small rapier placed in its shealth tied to her right thigh. As you looked at her more, you noticed how pretty she was. She was graceful on her walking and her purple hair, which you now noticed was slightly wavy, was slightly flowing behind her. He hair reached just above her waist and then she looked at you, turning her body a little. Braking you from you little trance of studying her.

":I never got your name. Please tell me it?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Uh, Luppi. Luppi Antenor." You told her, with a slight tint of pink forming on your cheeks.

"Luppi. Hmm...thats a weird name." She smiled a cute little smile that was, you guess, suppose to cushion her little insult. "Well Luppi-sempai I'm-"

"Drina Eskarde. I know." You said.

"How do u know my name Luppi-sempai?" She had a confused look on her face.