Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Last night was a bit of a blur for me, after killing Rafael I just zoned out for hours. I ignored everyone and everything I herd. I remember standing in the corner for dinner and eating what I had but that was about it. I missed Zebs fight but I checked this morning and he's still alive so he obviously won. He said he got hurt but he's ok. Today was the last day I'd spend in this place whether I die or live I'm out of here. During breakfast our tvs came on and the evil man was talking to us on a plain blue screen. "Welcome my final six! You've all done so well to get this far and today is the final day of fighting so today we will have a winner! So good luck to you all! Our first finalist was Josh, second was Ethan, third was Mark, forth was Jake, fifth was Calvin and last was Zeb. Today you will each fight someone to have but three remaining. At random two will be chosen to fight again leaving two left and that person will fight the other and the winner will remain!" He told us and the tv switched to show us the times of the fights. The first was at 11am, second at 12pm and third was at 1pm. When they had three left two at random would fight at 2pm and the second a winner was declared from that fight he would have no time to rest and immediately fight the person who was not fighting. Seems a bit unfair for the person who just had a fight but then this whole thing is unfair. So if I was to win I could possibly have up to three fights today I will have a minimum of two if I want to win.

Today I think myself, Josh and Zeb were on a bit of a downer. Mainly because this was the last day we would see each other. Only one of us six would win and we don't even know if it's going to be one of us. Mark wasn't going to lose easy if he was even able to kill. I think he needs to fight Zeb he's the only person strong enough to kill Mark.

I started to do some training and push ups even though I wasn't in the mood, but it killed time it wasn't like I had anything better to do while waiting for my fight or to watch Josh or Zeb in one. At 11am Josh was buzzed for his fight and I was devastated to find out who he was up against, Mark!

Josh Vs Mark

Mark didn't even bother taunting Josh, perhaps Mark didn't think it would work on him. Which to be fair Josh has never been effected by Mark before only Zeb has lost it to him and Manuel in his own fight. I knew that Josh's chances were low but I knew that Josh wouldn't go down easy which meant Mark is going to get very hurt and would increase the chances of him being beaten in his next fight which I hope is against Zeb. But Josh whacked Mark across the face and Mark whacked Josh back. Each one beat each other bad, Mark was the first one to draw blood from his gums. Josh hit him so hard his mouth started to bleed. But Josh didn't stop there he really tried his hardest in this fight, Josh kicked him in the stomach and punched him across the face. Josh got him into a headlock and at one point looked like he was going to kill him but Mark elbowed him in the ribs and head butted him to make him let go. When he did Mark took back control of the fight and and started to beat Josh badly. Smashing his head against the wall, Mark then broke Joshes arm. Josh tried to defend himself from a punch coming his way but Mark caught his arm and twisted it in the right place to snap the bone and force Josh to back down. His right arm was broken and Mark started to punch Josh repeatedly in the face as he fell to the floor. He smashed in Joshes face and finished him off with a neck snap. Mark was in the finally three.

I wasn't happy Mark had killed Josh but a part of me knew that he was going to win the the fight. Only Zeb had a chance of killing him and hopefully that was his next opponent. I now hope that Zeb wins his fight and doesn't get beaten to badly, he will need all his strength to kill Mark. I just hope they don't put me against Mark because then I will die!

I was pacing around my room for my fight, I looked at my wrists which were bruised slightly from my last fight. I still had bruises on parts of my body and face but I wasn't in bad shape, I was getting into the zone for my fight. Whether I was going to win or not was a different story but I was preparing myself, I had got his far, further than I thought I would so now I'm not going down without a fight.