Chapter 5

I wanted to dive in the water. I wanted to stay in the water. I wanted to become part of the water like a mermaid. A beautiful mermaid with a long teal fin. The water movement had me wanting the water even more. The blue cold water was beautiful. It made me think of the ocean with all the fish and sand. I hadn't been to a beach seen my father left me and my mother when i was eight.

        I stood up and took off my shorts and t-shirt. I took a step back and dived into the water. I stayed under the water looking at the movement. I saw a shadow above. It looked like a person. I couldn't hold my breath so I swam up to the top. I brush the water from my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked around to the person that was standing at the far end of the pool where my clothes were. Charles was standing there. He was wearing a muscle tee with black jeans and some black vans. His brown hair was covering his forehead. His hair was messy like he had just woke up.

"Are you stalking?" I asked Charles.

"I wouldn't call it stalking, I call it observing," He said with a smirk.

"No your stalking me. Its creepy you know," I said a swam over to where he was standing.

"I thought you liked it," He said with a wink. "Beside you looked like you were going to kill someone so I followed you."

"Want me to kill you?" I said jokingly but I noticed he had a bit of sadness on his face. "Can you hand me my clothes," I asked changing the subject.

"These Clothes?" He said as he picked up the clothes and threw them in the water.

"Your so nice," I said as I flipped him off. I swam to get my clothes. There was no point of me putting them on now. They were soaking wet. I climbed out of the pool with just my bra and panties. I was embarrassed for him to see me like this. He probably enjoyed looking at my tan body. I tried getting some of the water out of my clothes. I noticed Charles was looking at me.

"Stop looking at me! Don't you have somewhere to be?" I said with angry in my voice.

"Chill out Grace. I was just playing," he said as he moved closer to me. I smiled, not because it seem like he got upset but because he said my name. He said my name with passion like he was a poet.

I walked to my back door and opened the door. I was about to the shut door behind me when he put his hand on the door. You could see the muscle in his arm.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" he asked with sadness in his light brown eyes.

"Ugh, sure."

        I shouldn't let him into my house but I did anyways. I walked up to my bedroom, he followed. I dropped my wet clothes I had in my hands in a basket. I grabbed a new set of clothes from my dresser. I headed for the bathroom in my room. Before I went in, I turned to look at Charles who was standing awkwardly by my bed.

"Stay here," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

        I took off my wet bra and panties and replaced them with the new ones with a white t-shirt and pink shorts. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I wished I could take a shower but Charles was here. I opened the door. Charles was laying on my bed, looking out the window.

"Who was that guy that came to your house earlier?" I asked as I took a seat on my bed. I was nervous to be so close to him but I had been close to him before. The time at the sled, I had fallen asleep in his arms but this time it was different. For some reason my heartwas beating fast. Charles sat up and hesitated for a moment before he answered my question.

"I'm not the only one stalking," he smirked amd then he stated the answer to my question,"My probation officer."

"Why did he come by?" I asked him with eager in my voice.

"To see if I'm where I say I am."

"So he checks up on you?"

"Yeah, He's like my babysitter," he laughed.

I hated to ask this question but I did anyways. "What did you do?" I asked.

He looked deeply into my hazel eyes and whispered, "I killed my parents."

        I felt my heart beating faster. I bet he could hear it as well. So the rumors were true. I wished he was joking or misheard him. I could imagine him killing me right now in my own house. If he wanted to kill me wouldn't he had killed he when I fell asleep in the sled? Maybe he had to kill me now since he confess he did kill his parents. He couldn't have me telling everyone he actually did it. I felt my face heat up and blackness started to cover my eyes. I could hear him saying something like; Are you okay? I felt his hand on my head and around my waist. I was falling off the bed but he caught me before i hit the ground. Soon blackness had covering my sight.

        I was in a dark room with only one light. The light was pointing in the middle of the room. I walked around to the light. I was standing in the middle now. I looked around the room but I only could see darkness. I soon heard foot steps in the distance. Charles soon appeared in the light infront of me. He had a wicked smile across his face like the joker. I was about to say something when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see a knife in my stomach. Charles had his hand on the knife. His smile had become bigger. I couldn't breath. He started to twist the knife in my stomach. I couldn't bare the pain. I was scearming my head off. Charles disappeared into the darkness as I barely heard a sweet  voice say my name.

Then I woke up from my nightmare.

Vote And Comment On This Chapter. Also Follow Me. :)