Not Lady Like

A/N:

Hey! So I am glad you all like my story! It's given me the inspiration to actually write and finish the story! As far as updates, I'll try my best to get a new chapter up every Wednesday or so, but since Ive got Color Guard practice a heck lot, and school is a' up and running, it may vary sometimes. But I will try my best here! Lol

-Shelby

Three days later

The date with Blake had gone lovely, absolute perfection. A candle lit dinner, steak cooked by New York's best cook, dessert flown in from Paris, and a romantic stroll through the park afterwards. Yet, the entire time, I couldn't help but think of how boring it was. To me, it seemed as if Blake was just trying to make up for bailing on me the day before. It was a really sweet gesture, and as much as I tried, all I thought of was my time with Niall.

Speaking of the blondie, I looked down at my phone as I received another text message from him. In the, barely a week, time Ive known him, he's probably made me laugh and feel more down to Earth than Blake has made me feel in the two years we've been together.

To: Niall

Hahah, what did they do?

Hitting send, I refocused my attention to what was going before me. My mother was arguing with the seamstress who was altering my dress, because I lost a few pounds and it was a bit loose on my hips now.

"But that is not the point Hilly, that dress is a Vera Wang..." Blah Blah Blah. Rolling my eyes at my Mother's pointless babbling. A slight buzz interrupted my attention and I quickly read the message.

From: Niall

Nothing, they just waved.

Nothing, I mean nothing, could have stopped the next moment from happening. It all started out as a giggle, then turned to a light chuckle, and from that chuckle everything toppled over until I found myself trying to catch my breath after I fell out of my chair and onto the ground.

When the realization of what I just did finally hit me, I stopped my laughter, my cheeks flared a blazing red, and I looked up to meet the horrified eyes of my mother.

"Lillian, please get up off the ground. That is so...unlady like."

Gulping, I knew I had embarrassed my mother and would be hit with a flood of questions as soon as we were in privacy.  With the small amount of poise I could gather, I settled myself back onto the soft cushion of the seat I was provided.

To: Niall

You're lucky you weren't here or else I might've hit you!

From: Niall

What did i do?!

To: Niall

You made me laughed so hard I fell out of my chair..in front of my mother..

From: Niall

Seriously?! I have to tell the lads! Too funny!

I was about to reply, but it seemed my mother and Hilly had stopped arguing, and their attention turned to me. Slowly, I put my phone away into my purse. With my eyebrow arched, I questioned, "Yes?"

"Well, are you just going to sit there looking idiotic or are you going to get up so we can get this measuring done?" I knew my mother was only trying to get back at me for embarrassing her, but the words still hurt.

Just like always, I put on a pretty smile, and stood from the chair.

Niall's POV

I was bored, Lilly hadn't texted me back in over two hours. I was afraid she was mad about me jokingly saying I was going to tell the boys about her chair incident. I leaned back further into the soft confines of the couch in my room. Well, er, new room. We had to switch Hotels in the middle of the night last night because the fans were getting out of hand.

It had taken three hours, and five different vans to ditch the girls. I do love my fans, but it really does creep me out when they know all of my business. I even heard half of one of my left over sandwiches went for a lot of money on the Internet. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but still..

"Hey Niall, I want ice creammmmm, and no one will take me to get someeee" Louis complained from the other side of the door, I could hear the slight sniffle in his voice as he desperetly awaited my reply.

With a grunt, i pushed myself off the couch and grabbed the pair of supras I had kicked off earlier, and easily slipped them back on. With a smile I couldn't help of thinking how I wore then when I had hung out with Lilly, alone.

Thumping over to the door, I quickly opened it, and saw a terribly funny thing.  Louis was standing there with huge eyes, his hands folded together in front of his chest like a kid in prayer, and his bottom lip jutted out further than it was supposed too.

"What the hell, Lou?"

"Pwease go wiff me for ice creamm Niallerr??"

Chortling, I pushed past him and motioned my hands like 'come on then'.

_________________________________

The ice cream shop was cold, making me wish I'd worn my jacket.

Lou's face was pressed against the glass like a five year old, and sometimes I wonder how he is the oldest.

I already knew what I wanted, a simple hot fudge sundae. As I stepped up to order, I noticed the cashier was a girl, around sixteen or seventeen, eighteen at most, was staring at me all bug eyed. Crap, I forgot that I'm apart of the biggest boy band in the world.

Jenny, from her name tag, suddenly seemed to realize she was all bug eyed looking. It seemed to take a second for her to switch from totally obssesed to overly sexed up looking. I cringed.

"What can I get you...sir?" I attempted to ignore the seductive tone to her voice. I was a tad grossed out, and of all the things to happen next, it'd have to be Louis...

"Well, he wants your number and a hot fudge sundae" Louis informed the girl as he wrapped his arm, broingly (Yay for made up words, xD), around my shoulder. If only he could have seen the scowl under my smile, but I was sure he felt the intensity of my punch when I lightly 'tapped' him on the arm with a chuckle. He just smiled as he rubbed his upper arm.

"Yes! Of course I can get those to him!" Oh no..overly obsessed was back. Smiling politely, I watched as she turned around, practically tripping over herself as she rushed around to make my order. When she was out of earshot, and her back was turned, I fiercely whispered at Louis, "You can't just give my number out! You know that obsessive fan isn't my type."

"Oh psshh, you've just got your mind wrapped around Lillian," I stared at him in disbelief as he continued, "Yeah, I know. You haven't stopped smiling since you met her, and your eyes are always glued to your screen. You know she's getting married...right?"

I knew he  was right about everything, because he was never serious, and when he was, he was definetly to be taken seriously. Nodding, I looked away.

_______________________________________

Louis and I stayed at the ice cream shop talking to her for at least thirty minutes after we got our orders.

Turns out Jenny was actually really hilarious, even though half the time she looked a little silly trying to be sexy. She was actually quite pretty, and her blue eyes were amazing.

We did end up exchanging numbers, and well...lets say that at seven, an hour after she gets off, we may or may not have a date..

SO, I know this chapter is a bit short, but trust me, the next one will be long and full of surprises! Just trust me on this! Lol.