Who are you?

A/N:

So, I know I just posted the story today, but Ive got a friend who needs some cheering up and wanted me to post the chapter early! Love you Jess:D!

Enjoy!

-Shelby

Lillian's POV:

It took us half an hour and one broken heel to finally ditch the crazed girls who were following us.

With my hand pressed to my chest, I took in some deep breaths, it was a good thing I did not have asthma. When I finally caught my breath, I brought my Black Prada shoe to my eye level. The heel was barely hanging on.

"Nothing a little glue won't fix love!" Louis stated with an obnoxious grin.

"Louis, is it?", he nodded, "One can't just simply glue a Prada heel back to the shoe!" He looked a bit stunned, and took a step back. With a deep sigh, I spoke some more, "Sorry. These were just one of my favorite pairs. Oh well..I guess I'll just buy another."

The boys just stared at me. Regaining my composure, I spoke some more, "Well, do you mind telling me who you guys are to have a dozen or so girls just flip the nut and chase after you?"

They continued staring, Niall, I think that was his name, finally broke the silence, "You don't know who we are?" No wonder that girl screamed 'kiss me, I'm Irish!'

I snorted, "Am I supposed to?"

With a deep breath, blondie continued on, "We", he pointed to the rest of the boys, who stood in an awkward half circle around me, "are One Direction".

"Am I supposed to be impressed?"

"Well, yeah love!" Louis shouted, "we're the worlds hottest boy band!"

Oh. "Ohh!" I acted like I knew, but then went into a serious face, "Yeah. I have no idea who you are. I don't listen to the radio."

"Do you not watch the tellie?", Zayn, whom hadn't spoken at all, asked.

"No, I don't have time for the television." I replied, my arms crossing over my chest.

"Huh, " Harry said, dumbfounded.

"Do you guys know who I am?" I asked, shifting from foot to foot.

"Duh! Of course we don't! For all we know you could be a secret fan and kill us all!!"

"LOUIS!!" Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall shouted.

"Whatt?" Louis said with a frown, "I was only quessin'"

Harry just shook his head then broke the circle and pulled Louis in his arms, stroked his hair, then said he was just a stupid fool, but that was okay. Louis just nodded. The heck?!

"Well, who are you love? If you don't mind me asking, " Liam asked, his arms folded across his chest as well.

"I'm Lillian Whitlock? Heiress of Whitlock Jewelry & co.?" I stated matter-of-factly, a 'duh' look on my face.

They are just stared at me some more...you've got to be kidding me. People in Japan knew who I was! Biting my lip, I took a step back, "Well, I must get going. Ive got wedding planning to do!"

Turning away, I sort of awkwardly limped a few feet before taking my other heel off. Please let no paps see me, pleaseeee.

Right as I was about to turn the corner, Liam shouted, "Hey what about that cup of coffee! We still feel awful!"

Smiling, I turned around, and they kinda jogged, well Louis and Harry skipped, up to me. "Well, I've got no shoes. Mind if we stop somewhere before hand?" They all nodded.