Chapter 2

Recap:

Joesph Nelson and Cameron Nelson.... Hmm... How do I know them? The Name's sounded familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew them from. He said my dad and his were friends, wait, excuse me, best friends, so I guess they hung out a lot? But I don't remember ever being with a Cameron Nelson....

Wait, Oh god please don't tell me it's that Cameron, the one who did that horrible thing to me when  we were in junior high. Oh god no! Help me please!

This has turned into one of my worst nightmares. The scariest of them all.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was staring at him for a couple of minutes, remembering all the tough times I had with him around.

**Flashback**

Dad's best friend was coming over this weekend. He said it was important and that I had  to play somewhere else when he was here. being seven I agreed, but felt horrible about it because my daddy wasn't with me. 

Seeing the hurt on my face he quickly picked me up and kissed my forehead. "I'll have a princess tea party with you when I'm done okay?" he asked, looking down at me.

I was sitting on his arm so i hugged him and said, "Okay daddy. But you have to wear the crown okay?"

"Sure thing honey." he smiled down at me and. He placed me down when he heard the doorbell ring. 

Of course the Butler was to get it, but that didn't mean my father wasn't behind him, waiting to engulf his friend in his massive bear hug. 

Daddy happens to be one of the tallest men I know. he towers over everyone at an even 6' 9". But even with his large frame, you couldn't be intimidated by him. His body was built strong and big, but his face gave away the fact that he couldn't hurt a fly. His looks made him the sweet guy he is, his looks is what made everyone love him. My daddy was the best.

he smiled while his friend chatted with him. I didn't pay attention to anything they were saying because standing behind him was a little boy about my age. I had my daddy's height so I was already taller than him. Height was one of the many things I hated about my self, even at the age of 6.

I was already very aware of what my body looked like. I was over weight even at that age because when my mother was pregnant with me she liked to eat a little too much. I grew up a little over weight, so I was used to being bullied about it.

The boy had short brown hair, the color of tree bark. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, which made his eyes pop out as they were the same color. He had on a pair of jeans, but jeans for toddlers. He was cute, he made me almost want to drool.

I waved to him. He looked at me, but instead of waving back or saying hello, he just smirked at me and flipped his gaze up to his father. The look on his face told me all. The look on his face crushed me.

The look on his face was hate, resentment, and just plain fury. 

He hated me? He resented me? And what was with the fury? being young I didn't understand why he didn't like me. This kid was going to be mean to me, and not only a little bit.

--------Later

The next day while daddy and his dad were in his office working, me and the kid were playing. He never told me his name, yet I didn't need to know because I didn't want to know anything about him.

He tortured me. When they were working he'd take me to the restroom and put my head in the sink. you'd think, 'Why's that so bad?' but it was full of water. I'd be suffocating and almost drowning. When my legs would start kicking and I couldn't breath anymore, he'd let me up. After a few seconds of catching my breath, he'd push it back down. This happened over and over, and he told me that if I ever told my dad or his about this he'd kill me in my sleep. 

I was terrified. Nothing I did could stop him from hurting me. Every night I would fall asleep in tears, shaking and shivering from my experience of the day.

'No one could save me, so why try?' I thought every night before I went to sleep.

**End of Flashback**

I shivered at the end of the memory. This kid was horrible. And I was letting him stay in the same building as me? He has to have change, he has changed.....right?

I looked back at Cameron. He was looking at me worriedly. I didn't realize how close he was until i felt his breath on my face.

"Gosh Janet, I've been calling your name for like five minutes now." He said.

"H-how have you been Cameron?" I squeaked, trying to talk but my throat was closing up on me.

He looked at me confused for a second then said, "Oh, sorry about when I was little. I didn't mean any harm." His face blushed.

It was cute, and his apology sounded sincere, but that wasn't enough for me to trust him. I don't think anything he did could ever make me trust him again. 

"Well, I'm going to head out now that you have your room open and all." I said wearily. I got out of there as fast as I could, which wasn't that fast, but he didn't say anything to make me stay there so I struggled my way up to my room. 

When I got back, I didn't want to eat anything, for a first, so I just went to my room and laid down on my bed. My head was hurting with the realization that an old enemy was back. Now I had to think of a way to stay away from him and try not to see him when I go to the store. Nothing was going to be the same anymore.

Crap, time to face up to one of my many fears. Gosh this is goig to suck.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay I'm going to take requests, but I'm also going to start a funny pic of teh day, or whenever I upload a chapter. - So we'll call it Funny Chapter Pic. :) Today's picture is on teh side. my brother sent this one to me and I could not stop laughing. 

Let's see how many comments we can get on this one picture. :)

Have fun and remember to laugh. :DDDDDDD 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!