Chapter 17

It's been three years since the incident with Cameron'a father. We haven't spoken with him since, but his mother and younger brother have tried to get in contact with us. Most of the time we ignore the phone calls, but when we do answer them, they usually end in arguments or yelling. Half of the time I'm not even sure what about.

Cameron and I have been living wonderfully together these past three years. Over the years I have been able to obtain the body I've always wanted with the help of Cameron. I'm pretty fit actually. Sure I still have stretch marks from the extreme weight loss, but they're worth it. I'm very happy with the out come of my healthy eating and exercising that I don't even mind them.

Cameron doesn't seem to mind them either. Wink wink. Because Cameron had helped me so much these past few years, and my life has changed so drastically for the better that I've decided to open up a free rhyme for people who are like how I was in the past. Many have taken advantage of the gum and I've already seen changes in those who have been doing it for a few months.

Not only have I gotten skinny, but something else good also happened. Cameron and I have gotten so much closer that if you didn't know our relationship it'd be scary.

At the gym I teach a type of Zumba and weight lifting class every Tuesday and Thursday. Two months ago Cameron asked me to marry him. So officially we're engaged.

Amazing right? Our wedding is in less than half a year away. It'll be in may, and it'll be an outdoors wedding. I can't believe I'll be able to fit in a size four dress... things have really changed.

Walking to the gym, I opened the front doors at five am, our usual time. Upon opening the doors I true to turn the lights in but they wouldn't work. I flipped the switch over and over again getting the same results. With a huff I clacked down the stairs to the basement to check out the electricity box. When I got down there I remembered that I would need a flashlight to check out the switches, so I stomped back up the stairs.

Of course I was mad, why did I forget to bring a flashlight. It's so unlike me to be forgetful. When I was on the very top step to the stairs I heard something move. Thinking it was going to be Nelson again I grabbed the nearest object that could be a weapon.

A shadow moved in front of me, then another to my left. Holy crap, did he bring a lot of men this time? One shadow came towards me. Instead of staying back like the others.

"On the count of three." I whispered to myself.

"One." I took a step back readying myself in a position that would give me the most strength to hit whoever was coming.

"Two." Someone bumped into me.

Okay forget three.

I threw whatever it was in my hands at the person who bumped into me.

"THREE!" Voices finishes for me. The lights went in and people screamed, "Happy birthday Janet!"

I was shocked. Did they seriously just throw me a surprise party? Looking around I saw my employees and some friends gathered around the gym all with birthday hats on and glitter in their hair. Awww.

I looked around for Cameron but couldn't find him. Did he forget it was my birthday?

"Where's Cameron?" I asked Alyssa, one d my employees.

""Down here." Said a voice to the right below me.

I looked down to see Cameron laying down rigid while holding his head. Beside him was a dumbbell a dumbbell that I had thrown. Oh crap.

Falling to my knees beside him I screamed, "Are you okay?" I didn't know what to do so I just grabbed his head and pulled it to my chest. People gathered around us FYI see what damage had happened.

With a great-full sigh he said, "I am now." Looking down I notice he was rubbing his head in between my breasts.

With a gasp I smacked him away from me and stood up. If he was able to mess around like that then he's fine. I told myself.

"So who's ready to party?" I asked the people around me.

Everyone cheered, someone out on some crazy music, and you know what? For the first time in a long time, I felt worry free.

Sooner than expected Cameron found himself wrapped around me, neverleaving my side, backward hugging me to him. I thought it was cute how he got all obsessive around my coworkers. It's not like I'd be having a secret office romane, I only love Cameron, but I guess he doesn't know that. Oh well,I'll make it known to him tonight. Wink.

The party was amazing. I had so much fun. Even though it was so early in the mornibg, someone brought beer and we got very, and I do mean very, drunk. I couldn't open because of my drunkenness. It was worth it though. Cameron and I went home and had one of the most wonderful days of my life.

I guess it's safe to say my life is better. No, it's way better. Nothing can bring me down now. And for the better of myself and others I'm going to continue with y gym and making the right healthy choices. I'm also going to live the rest of my life with Cameron, and we'll be happy. You may even see a kid or two in the nest few years or so.

Yeah, I think I'm happy.

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N): so this is the last chapter. ;( I had to end it here since 1. I have writers block and 2. I was grounded for 4 months and couldn't get on wattpad.

Let me tell you, being grounds sucks. But during my free time from all electronics I came up with an okay way to end the story, so please don't be mad that its ended. ;( I'm sad too. But I'm pretty sure ill be writing another romance story soon, but it won't be as crappy as this one was. Hope you will as stay my fans. Wish me luck?

Vote.

Comment.

Or anything else you can think of. (;