The Fat Program

Prologue

Pulling up to my apartment, I quickly jumped out of my car and walked up the stairs. More like squeezed myself out then waddled up the steps, wheezing every time I had to lift myself up.

I'm fat okay? I weigh almost 100 pounds over weight. Don't tell me to go on a diet, trust me, I tried. I went online to print out a schedule to do my exercises and get my daily menus, but nothing worked. I was just too lazy to actually do the whole exercising part and I mostly just ate junk food all day watching my flat screen.

I'm rich, but I didn't get this way through working. My mom and dad were really big in the corporate business. They made tons, and I do mean TONS. I got all their money when they passed away. I don't like to talk about it but sometimes I have to get a load off my chest.

My mom and dad died a few years ago. I was eighteen when it happened. They were coming home to our house, excuse me, mansion, they were recently working in another country, something about their government needing help with their products? I don't know, but anyways, they had just boarded their flight. They had their own jet. Yeah, rich people. Sigh.

Well anyways, They had loaded onto the flight, and because they were soooo important,note the sarcasm, some terrorists attacked them. It wasn't a pretty sight, trust me, I had to go and claim the bodies.

That was the day my whole life changed.

No, I've always been a little over weight, okay a lot over weight, but after they left, I just felt empty. So for the next few years, four to be exact, I left my old home, sold it, bought myself this nice building, and put the rest in my bank account.

Bully for me, the building I happened to buy was a huge apartment complex. Now I live in one of the rooms, somewhere in the middle of the complex. Well I didn't buy just this building, I own a couple around the state. I figure might as well earn more money to give to others. Half my time is spent in front of my scene watching some random shows, while the other half is visiting the elderly, and feeding the homeless. I'm not one of those goody-good girls who thinks they can get everything they want by acting like a princess, even though I could get whatever I wanted. Ha, I could get everything I could ever want, but I don't, and I won't.

My life right now is way to complicated to try and own so many things. I'm being bullied even out of school. I graduated three years ago. Now I'm taking college, but online school.

I don't have many friends, I can blame my weight for that. Because I'm so big and round and just plain gross to be with no one wants to be around me. I live alone, and I don't even own a phone because who was there to call? I'm a loser after all, but now, everythings just a mess.

But my life's complicated, and here's my story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!!!!!