Letter 14- Someone you've drifted away from

Hey you,

Where do I start, you were my Bestfriend, Boyfriend, Friend and now we’re just class mates…

You were my first guy Bestfriend who I turned to for everything all the advice I needed and well I loved it, I love all my guy friends but at the time you were honestly the best guy friend I thought I would ever have.

We first met each other through Shannon, and well you were my first serious Boyfriend I think I’ll call it even though it was only for 3 months… You helped me through loads, you were the one who helped me through the pain of losing my Grandma, and you were the one who brought me my first Valentines card and present. You were also the first person I told I loved them, but we both know that was just something we said to each other so we could end the conversation, we both loved each other but not the way we said it…

I love you like a brother and when we broke up it hurt but I got over it, we became friends and we were great friends but when year 10 came we both wanted to settle down and study, we started hanging out less in and out side of school.

Now you’re just my photography class mate I’m happy about the 3 hours I get to spend with you a week and now that has ended I think it will be hard, we used to walk past each other at school and have a massive conversation whenever we seen each other but now it’s just a smile and wave.

It’s sad but it’s the way are friendship is suppose to be now.

Love

Your buddy

Danielle