Letter 5- Your Dreams

Hey Dreams,

Please don’t stop you’re the only reason I go to sleep because other then you I’m afraid to go to sleep in fear… I don’t like sleeping mostly because when I’m asleep I can’t control anything as soon as I’m asleep I can’t control when I wake up or what happens around me.

 You keep me going throughout the day. You constantly pop up when I’m bored and listening to music and well I got to love you and well I don’t know what I would do with out you…

 I always tell people I don’t dream because while they’re dreaming I’m making mine a reality.

 Yer well in them dreams its my future ones, the things I want to do with my life who I want to be! Where I want my life to end up!

But the dreams I need to keep dreams are my escape… my very own Alice in wonderland with a white rabbit, a mad hatter and even a queen of hearts. My dreams are my never-never-land with a boy that doesn’t grow up, a pirate, a fairy and even lost boys.

 You’re my little haven my escape from this little place we call earth. You’re my get away to a world better then our own…

Daydreaming is my escape from a hectic world where everyone is worried about every detail of their life, when I daydream I have my own world waiting for me.

Love

Your Dreaming Girl

Danielle