Letter 12-The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Hey you,

Well where do I start we’re family and with our family no matter what happens we’re there for one another.

Me and you used to be in separable, when our parents told us it was time to go home we would pretend to be asleep just so we could spend more time together.

But when you went of to secondary school that all changed, you got older didn’t you? I mean you were always older then me but we never saw age we just seen hey! We’re family and we stick by each other.

You really hurt me, the most hurtful thing I have ever been told was that ‘ my name made them sick in there mouth’ and guess what you said that my Bestfriend my cousin! Who does that?

As we both got older we went separate ways I mean you got a boyfriend and became pregnant, you now have the most gorgeous baby boy and you couldn’t be happier, and well neither could I. That gorgeous baby boy brought my cousin back…

I don’t think we will ever be the way we were when we were little but I’m glad I have my cousin back, I mean who else am I going to talk to about sex and that… I’m totally kidding…

We’re slowly getting to how we were but I no we will never be the same again.

Your 18th is in two weeks and well I hope you have a great night out in town but not before we have an amazing house party for you, and we will both be getting ‘trollied’.

I love you.

Love

Your little Cousin

Danielle