Letter 2- Your Crush

Dear You,

Most people would understand why they have a crush on people but me no I have no idea why I have a crush on you. I mean we’ve known each other 13 years and we have always been friends, I know what you want to do when your older, which I think is stupid idea of a job but if it makes you happy then I guess I’ll play along and pretend I’m happy for you, but I wish you chose a normal job and not one that might get you killed.

As I was saying I have no idea why I have a crush on you, we were friends with benefits, yer hard to believe I know.

I don’t get any of the silly things that people are supposed to get when they have a crush on someone… I don’t get butterflies in my stomach and I don’t get tongue tied when I’m around you… but then again I don’t get tongue tied around any lad.

The only thing I get when I see you is I can never seem to look away… my friends could be talking to me for about 10 minuets but I wont be listening to them I’ll just be pretending I am, but really I’ve spent them 10 minuets staring at you just trying to figure you out… I still haven’t!

You have no idea about this crush, I mean you asked me out countless of times and I said no… why? Because I hate commitment, I hate relationships, I honestly do the excuses I told you were also true, but the main one is I don’t like relationships, I don’t like trust, I don’t like commitment and worst of I don’t believe in love…

Love

Your Friends with Benefits Girl

Danielle