Chapter 4

When you get to Mercedes house you can hear loud music and people, there are lots of cars in the driveway and people outside. You get in and quickly found your friends, who immediately offered you shots and a beer. Back at home, the boys were sitting down for dinner. “I know she’s only been living with us for a month, but it feels really weird without y/n” Ashton said as he twirled some spaghetti around his fork. “Mmh” Luke agreed. “Yeah it’s really strange now, not to have a hormonal teenage girl having tantrums and eating all the nutella” Calum laughs. “You know she’s seen our parents once since she moved in and that was the second day” Michael said before putting a spoonful of bolognaise sauce into his mouth. “What was she like when she lived with your family?” Ashton asked. “Hard work, her and mum were always arguing and y/n would just do things that she knew would piss mum off. You know mum tried to get her into anger management” Michael replies. “Really how did that go?” Luke asked. “Not well, she got pretty angry when mum suggested it and then she went to one session and she stormed out because she felt really patronised or something. She’s a lot better now, mainly because she doesn’t live with them anymore I reckon” he answered. The others nodded. Their conversation was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, “I’ll get it” Calum says getting out of his seat. He opened the door to see your ex standing there, Michael walks up behind Calum “what are you doing here? I thought you were with my sister?” He asks confused. Luke hears and gets up as well. “What? No, she’s been ignoring my calls for the last two weeks, can I speak to her?” your ex asks leaning on the door frame. “The boys look at each other confused “sorry but you have to go, she’s not here” Luke says pushing him away and closing the door. Luke pulls out his phone and calls you “no answer” he says to the boys. “I’ll try” Michael says getting his phone and ringing you, “nothing, she’s turned her phone off now”.

"Who’s calling you?" He whispered as he pushed you up against the wall. You winced in pain as he pulled your hair in an attempt to get an answer out of you, you screamed a bit "if you scream I’ll hurt you" he muttered in your ear. You nodded and swallowed hard. Your phone started ringing again. He grabs it from you, turns it off and throws it on the ground. "Don’t you dare try and call for help!" He yelled. "I’m not" you cry out. He tried to kiss you but you moved your head, you could smell the alcohol from his mouth "don’t you want my kiss?" He asked seeming genuinely confused. "FUCK OFF!!" You screamed, pushing him off your body. You finally got past him, you grab your phone from the floor and try to turn it on, he grabs you and pulls you onto the ground, you scream again. He pulls your dress up and stares at your body as he holds you down. Tears stream down your face while he rips off your underwear. You scream and kick but he’s much stronger than you.

It was dark and you never knew his name or what he looked like so you knew you would never get justice. His words ran around your head “I can’t enjoy it if you keep crying” and “come on, you know you want to- stop playing hard to get”.

After he was done with you, you got your phone, ran out of the house and down the road. “Mum I’m really worried about y/n, she’s not answering her phone. She said she was at Lucy’s but I phoned there and she’s not and she said she was with her ex but she’s not” Michael said down the phone. “Oh don’t worry about her Michael, she’s fine I bet she’s attention seeking- making you boys worry about her- she probably fancies one of your friends.” Your mum replies. “Okay well I’ll call you if we hear anything” he says “Okay, I’ll have a word with her when she comes back” she says before hanging up. You ran all the way home with no shoes or underwear, you cried as you ran. When you got home you tried to run through the living room and get straight to the bathroom. “Y/N!” Luke yells grabbing your wrist, Michael ran from the kitchen to see you “Where the fuck have you be- Y/n what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He asks. “Leave me alone!” You sob as you go into the bathroom. You lock the door and get into the shower, determined to wash him off of you. You wished you had never gone, you wished you had stayed home with the boys, you wished you had done it with Luke the other day, that way this wouldn’t have been your first time. You couldn’t escape he memory of that night and you knew it would haunt you forever. Michael knocked on the bathroom door “y/n please talk to me, where were you and why did you lie?”. “Go away!” You shouted, still crying. “Okay well I’m gonna call mum now and tell her you’re back, just shout if you need anything or you wanna talk” he said. You got out of the shower and pulled a towel around you, you opened the door “you told mum?… WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DONT TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT ME!” You yelled. “What? I was fucking worried about you, you lied to me y/n and she’s your mother she should know if you’re possibly in danger. Sorry for caring, I won’t bother next time then” he says walking away.