Chapter 13

You stumbled through the front door, drunk, again. The apartment was in complete darkness, everyone must have gone to sleep already. You could see light spewing out from the crack under Lukes door. When you entered Luke was sat on the edge of the bed in his boxers, he was sat in the dark staring down at his phone. “Luke” you smiled sitting down next to him. “Hey, where’ve you been?” he asked. “Oh I was just out with Lucy” you gurgled. “You’ve been out with Lucy nearly every night this week, will you stay in tomorrow?” he frowned. “Sure” you smiled, mentally noting that you needed a new cover up. “What ya doin?” you asked. “Just on twitter” he replied, locking his phone and setting it down on the nightstand. Luke lay back on the bed, you crawled on top of him barely able to make out his features in the blackness. “You smell like alcohol” he whispered. You ignored his comment and tried to kiss him, he only kissed you back for a second. “How drunk are you?” he questioned, making you uneasy. “Just a but tipsy thats all” you muttered. You kissed his neck and tried to slide you hand down his boxers. He bolted up and moved your hand away. “Come on Luke, don’t be a pussy and get in mine” you giggled. “How tasteful, utterly charming” he remarked, moving further away from you. You got on top of him once more and attempted to pull down his boxers. “Y/n stop!” he hissed moving away from you. “Come on Luke lets just do it!” you told him. “No, you’re drunk you don’t know what you really want” he replied. “Shut up, lets just do it and get it over with then” you repeated. “Get it over with?” he looked so hurt. “Yeah, while I’m still drunk and I’m wanting to do this” you told him. “No, I would be taking advantage of you” he mumbled. “No you’re not. Come on Luke, you know you want to. Lets just do it” you exasperated. “No, this isn’t what you want” he whispered. “Yes it is” you insisted. “No it’s not, not like this” he told you. “Aww Luke you suck” you informed him. “Yeah but you would regret it otherwise, and I don’t wanna be something you’d regret” he murmured. “No”. “Yes”. “No”. “Yes”. “No”. “Yes”. “No”. “Well I don’t want to do it” he announced. “Why don’t you wanna do it? You don’t want to sleep with me?” you questioned. “No I do but-” he began. “Ok lets do it then” you beamed. “No!” he said firmly. “Why?” you whined. “Because no” was his answer. “You don’t love me” you sighed. “Of course I do, but that doesn’t mean I have to have sex with you to show it”. That silenced you. “Come on y/n, bed time” he mumbled. “What?”. “I’m taking you to bed” he responded. “FINALLY!” you cried. “No, not like that. You’re gonna go sleepy byes now” he smiled in a patronising voice. “But I’m not tired” you assured him. “Yes you are, come on” he said picking you up so you could stand and take your dress off. Luke unzipped it for you and helped you get one if his band shirts over your head, you pulled your bra off and flopped on the bed. “I need some underwear” you gurgled pulling the shirt up above your bare lower half. “Jesus y/n!” Luke exclaimed looking the other way and passing you a pair of his boxers. You kept trying to talk to Luke when all he wanted was to sleep. Eventually he pretended to fall asleep so that you would leave him alone and go to sleep yourself.

You woke up to Luke smiling next to you and Slipknot playing loudly in the other room. You groaned and flopped back on the bed. “What’s wrong?” he asked, concern spread across his face. “I have a headache” you moaned rubbing your templed. “Do you remember any of last night?” he questioned. You thought for a second “No, why what happened? Oh god what did I do?” you cried. “Oh, no you didn’t do anything don’t worry. You were just really happy and giggly” he smiled, stroking your cheek. What you don’t know, can’t hurt you. A smile broke on your lips as you realised he must’ve looked after you because you were in his shirt and boxers.

This smoking, drinking and getting high went on for a couple of days before the guys started to catch on. They may not have talked to you about it but they discussed it amongst themselves. Luke talked to Michael about the smell of smoke and Calum and Ashton talked about where you were getting the weed from and why you were doing it. In the end they mostly decided you were just going through your teenage rebellious stage but deep down they knew something else was wrong.