Chapter Four

A/N Hey babeeeeeeeez! Aha, Umm sorry guys for not uploading for a while, I've been hectically busy.. and this has actually been my first free chance to write in ages. :L Nawwwww well. What you guys been up to this week? 

Just thought I'd let you know, My BFF @OneDirecton4evr is writing a fanfic. Her first chapter is nearly done, and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So original it puts mine to shame! Can't wait 'til she posts it, you guys NEED to read it!!! hahaha :D 

Also (Sorry guys, long athors notes are annoying) please read my friend @TheFireHeartedGirl 's fanfic, its amazing!!!!! LOVE IT!! Go. read. it. NOW!! Haha ;P x

Dedicated to @TheFireHeartedGirl ;) x

Pweeeeeese Comment/vote like LOADS!! They really encourage me ;) Thanks guysss x

____________________________

(Niall's P.O.V) 

Harry knocked on the door. I would of, but he pushed himself to the front (so he could get the first hug, most likely). We heard foot steps up to the door. A slight pause, and then someone started to open the door. 

The door opened. Caitlyn. She had her hair slightly wavy, and she had black skinny jeans, a red checked top and black converses on. A perfect outfit for an occasion like this. Ahh.. she looks beautiful. 

She was saying "Hello guys" I realized as I came out of my day dreams. "Hi Caz" we all said together. Harry smiled and gave her a hug. I'm pretty sure he said "Hello Beautiful" and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well. Flirt. 

Then Zayn gave her a hug. And now me. Finally. I gave her the biggest and best Horan hug possible. She smiled, I smiled. I was now officially very happy. It was a perfect moment, until I heard a muffled scream. I looked behind Caitlyn. Apparently she had had friends around. There were two girls there. Both were very pretty. Although not nearly as pretty as Caitlyn.. One had black hair with lots of highlights and brown eyes, and the other had brown hair and blue eyes. The one was screaming, and trying to muffle it with her hand, and the other was just grinning. 

"Well hello there beautifuls, I don't think we've met?" Harry says. Zayn just stares at the one girl with black hair. 

"Oh, sorry! This is my friend Emma" Caitlyn says and points to the girl with black hair. 

"Hello Emma, I'm Zayn." Zayn says. Seems to finally have found his voice. She grins, "Yeh, I kinda know that.." He grins back.

"Hi" Both Harry and I say. 

"And this is Juliet" Caitlyn says and points to the other girl. "Hi Juliet, I'm Harry" Harry introduces himself. 

"Hi girls, I'm Niall" I say. They giggle. "I have a feeling we don't really need to introduce ourselves though.." 

Caitlyn smiles. "Shall we be going then?" 

"Uhh.." Zayn Says. 

"Hey, umm... Girls, do you have anything to do this morning?" Harry asks.

"No, not really..Why?" Juliet says. 

"Well, we were just wondering if you two would like to come have breakfast with us?" Zayn finishes off for him. I smile. Hes smitten. 

"Oh my gosh" Emma says under her breath, although I think we all heard. "Sure, just let us get our shoes on" She finishes.

This is great! Zayn and Emma, Harry and Juliet!!! That means he can finally stop flirting with Caitlyn. Score!