Chapter Five

A/N Hey hey, guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! :( I was in Scotland for a week at a wedding, and then my Grandmother is visiting us from South Africa, so I've been spending time with her, so I've had like no time to upload!! :((  

I hope you guys (the ones in England at least) are enjoying the loverrrrrrrrrrrrrly sunny weather!! Its great, right now I'm wearing Mini shorts, and a black tank top with a red open checkered top on top.. I love this weather! :D 

Oh, And HAPPY BIRHTDAY ONE DIRECTION FOR YESTERDAY (23July)!! :D This is their birthday photo>>>>>>>>>

Please please please Comment and Vote.. my last chapter got very little comments :((( Thanks guys xx

~~~~~~

(Caitlyns POV) 

The conversation turned into the concerts the boys were about to have. I stirred, pretending I was just waking up as I didn't want anyone to know I'd heard their previous conversation. Yawning I got up off the sofa, causing Niall to start waking up as well. 

"Morning Cazzabear" Louis says to me, but just then Harry walks into the room and says "Cazzabear? LOUIS, HOW COULD YOU?? How could you use MY nickname and only change it slightly for her?!"

Louis grins "Hey, I made up your nickname, so I can make up a nickname for Cazza if I want."  he sticks out his tongue Harry and Harry gives him the evil eyes and dives for him. Louis dodges him and starts to run away, and obviously Harry follows. 

I watch in slight amusement. Within spending a few hours with One Direction, I found out that things like this happen all the time. 

Eleanor grins at me "I would say morning to you, Caz, if it was morning, but since its not.. I'll say afternoon" 

"Afternooooooooon" I say while yawning.

Just then, Danielle walks into the room, "Heyyy Cait, are you hungry?" 

"Dani!! umm, I--" Before I could finish, Niall answers for me in his cute sleepy Irish accent "We're starving."

I grin, "Well, then, I guess so" Eleanor grins at me, and Danielle winks. What the heck? Did she just wink at me and Niall?? No, it must be my imagination. 

Then Zayn and Emma walk in, very close together I might add, both looking sleepy. "Hey, you guys hungry too? We're starving.. Lets go out somewhere" Zayn says. 

I send a look to Danielle asking if their together.. She mouths "Not yet". I grin, and wink. 

"Heck yeah, we're starving" I say, imitating Niall when saying the last bit. Danielle, Eleanor and Niall burst out laughing at my lame attempt to sound Irish, but Zayn and Emma just totally don't get it.

"Wheres Liam and Juliet?" Eleanor asks.

"Liams making some tea in the Kitchen, and Juliets fixing up her makeup." Harry answers. I didn't notice that he and Louis had entered the room again.

"I'm here" Liam calls out from the other room, and then walks in. Danielle walks up and gives him a hug. Naww.. If only that was Niall and me.. WAIT WHAT?!! I did NOT just think that. 

"Where shall we go for Lunch, guys?" Eleanor asks.  

Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall all say in unison "Nandos".

I groan. 

"What?" Niall asks, with concern in those deep blue, beautifulllll eyes. Wait? I didin't just think that?!