Chapter Two

A/N Hey guys, New chapter! I decided to write another one so soon after the first because I got so many nice comments!! You guys rock! :D

Sorry this story is a little slow, but I always find it cliché when like in the first few paragraphs the girl meets One direction and falls in love in like no time.. SLOWLY but SURELY people! ;P Please vote and Comment, it really means a lot! ;D

The Gif on the side is a very SHMEXY gif of Niall, don't ya think? 

Its dedicated to OneDStoleMyHeart because all her comments make me laugh! Fan her, NOW! Haha ;) x

(Caitlyn's P.O.V)

I nearly fainted. 

I had been fangirling these boys for two and a half years, TWO AND A HALF FLIPPING YEARS! And hadn't seen them, or heard them play. And Now, NOW, after I'd 'Forgotten' about them, they turn up. 

Ok, Caitlyn, breath. In through the mouth out through the nose...oh wait, I think its the other way round.. Ugh, never mind. Just concentrate of the people walking to you. 

They guys with the business suits walk up to my desk. With the bodyguards and the boys following close behind. Just the Niall looks me in the eyes, Immediately, I look down.

Chillax.. Just ignore them, pretend they're not here and answer the guy's questions..

On of the men with the suits says "Hello dear, I'm looking for.. umm *checks one of his papers*.. Mr. Ian Henderson."

I answer him with my eyes twitching over to the boys..Ignore them, Caitlyn! "Umm, hes.. umm.. in the first door to the right down that corridor" I say, putting up a fake smile.

The guys says "thanks dear" and then turns to the guys and says something to them, the boys grin at him. Then he and all of the rest of the guys with suits on go to Ian's door. Leaving the boys and bodyguards behind.

Chill, they're just normal people, pretend you don't know who they are.

I smile, walk up to the boys and say "Would you guys like to take a seat, I don't know how long the others will be"

Harry says "Sure thing, beautiful" I blush, Omg, FANGIRLING MOMENT. THE Harry styles just called me beautiful! 

"Are you Ok? You look kind of faint.." Niall says. Do I really look that bad?!

I get them seated and then say "No, No! I'm fine, really! If you will excuse me, I'm just going to the bathroom.."

The boys smile.. Oh my gosh, they're cuter in real life! Look at Niall's smile..hes so sexy.. WAIT, what am I thinking? "Sure, we wont break anything" Louis says, and they laugh, I join in.

I'm about to go to the bathroom when Niall says "Wait, sorry, whats your name?" I blush, he blushes. "I'm Caitlyn, but most people call me Caz" I say. He smiles, then replies "Lovely name, I'm Niall" I smile, and say under my breath "I know.". They obviously heard, because they all start grinning.

I send them a smile, and run down to the bathroom. I quickly get my bag with all my makeup in it. Then I see Jack in the corridor. Hes smiling a naughty smile at me. He knows everything, doesn't he.

"Hi Caz" He says innocently.

"JACK! You, You.. ughh! You knew!" I say.

Him: "I might of...." He grins evily.

Me: "Why didn't you tell me?! Your so horrible!"

Him: "Haha, I thought you were 'over' them."

Me: "Well, thats easy to say until you see them face to face! Can you go talk to them while I prettify myself"