Chapter Three

A/N Hey guys, I know this is a little boring, as its still the same day.. but its kinda an important day! ;P Please vote/comment and give me ideas for the story! ;) Thanks guys, you rockkk!

~Random, but if you have twitter, FOLLOW MEHHH! (Twitter name is Me_louis_love, I used my twitter account for wattpad..haha) 

This is dedicated to Kaitlin_Styles because of her nice comment ;) Thats what I'm doing from now onwards, if you post a nice/descriptive comment, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you! ;D x

This picture is so cute O_o ---------------------> 

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Caitlyns P.O.V)

I take out my Iphone. Thank God they didn't take my iphone cover off, I'd have never heard the end of their teasing... Funny that, I'm not really thinking of them like Celebrities, more like a bunch of mad teenagers.. I mean, they don't act as you'd expect Celebrities to act, they just act normal, it rocks.. 

I gasp. My phone has over 20 missed calls about the same amount of texts and a something Hundred Mentions on twitter. Rubbish. I scroll through them seeing that they're mostly for my Mom, and a few from Jewels. 

I phone my mother, knowing shes probably stressed out of her beans.. she like that sometimes.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mom, its me"

"Darling! Whats happened to you, I've been trying to get hold of you all day!"

"Sorry, Mom, I was kinda hanging out with some guys.." I roll my eyes at my stupidness, Prepare to be interagated, Caitlyn. 

"Some Guys? Do I know them?"

"Soo, um, Why where you trying to get hold of me?"

"Caitlyn Elizabeth, stop trying to changed the subject" I roll my eyes again. "and please stop rolling your eyes at me"

"Ok, mom, thats actually freaky. And the guys were just five guys that came to the insurance company, mom."

"What did you do with them, Caitlyn?" She sounded suspicious. "And why didn't you answer your phone?"

"We just chilled out" I wasn't about to tell her about me licking Ketchup off a boys neck. "Because I didn't have it on me"

"Caitlyn! What if something happened? You wouldn't be able to call me if you had no phone on you"

"Ugh, Mom, I'm fine, Ok?! Now why did you call?"

She tsks "Well, I just thought I'd let you know that your sister is very ill"

"What?! Tiffany is ill? Why didn't she tell me herself?!"

"Because she didn't want anyone to know, her housemate told me."

"What the heck?! When are you going to visit her?"

"Darling, I can't. I'm having my operation tomorrow morning. I'll go visit her if I recover quickly after that."

Just then a guy walks in the door. I recognise him.

"Ok, Mom. We will sort it out. I gotta go now, a guy just walked into the shop.. byee Mom"

"Bye Darling"

I hang up. "Hello Mr. Hemsworth. How may I help you?"

He grins at me "Talking to your mother, huh? Oh, and you can stop with the formals, Cait. That jokes getting old. Just coming in to check up on Jack"