Companion

A/N: Thank you all for your lovely comments and votes! Keep 'um coming! I hope you like this newest update :) sorry it took so long and it's so short, new one ASAP! Love you all! xx

--------------------------------------------

"You've got to be kidding me." I can feel my jaw continue to drop as I attempt to close it. Did this really just happen? Did Steven Moffat just have me come in here to read for a companion? 

"No, dear. Not teasing. Are you interested?" Steven asks.

"Of course I'm interested! You've never had an American companion before, would I be American? Or need to put on an accent?" 

"We'll have you read with a few different accents. I haven't decided yet exactly how you'll play the part. Are you ready, Bridget?"

"More than ever!"

Two hours pass by. We went through four accents. British, Australian, American, and Irish. I'm still not sure which accent I will use if I get the part. If I get the part. What if I don't? Don't think about that, there's Benedict!

"There's my girl." Ben kisses my swiftly. "How was your audition?"

"I had a blast!" My face is glowing with excitement. Doctor Who was a favorite show of mine growing up, and still is to this day. David Tennant is so dreamy...My cheeks start to blush and Benedict notices.

"What is it sweetheart?" Ben chuckles.

"Nothing, I just love seeing you in this outfit, Mr. Holmes." He draws me in, close to him and kisses me passionately. There's an uproar coming from the fans. Chuckling again, he pulls away.

"So what was the part?"

"None of your beeswax, that's what." I stick out my tongue playfully towards him. He sticks out his lower lip, so of course I have to kiss it. I hear a collective "Aw" from the fans, but there's a sound after it, gun shots.

The world around me goes black. The last thing I see is Benedict reaching for me and him crying out my name.

"Bridget!"