Settling In

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the new part. I'm too excited to not keep going haha. Please PM me or comment what you think about this story. Also, thanks to Johnlocked1895 for the support and tips! :)

----------------------

I looked at my watch, 4:47 PM. Ugh. It felt like noon to me because of the jet lag. I'm not going to take a nap to pass the time, because I've been told that makes it impossible to sleep correctly. I'm already starting to feel lonely. As I'm unpacking, I hear my phone go off. I figure it's just Eric and keep sorting out my clothes in drawers of my bedroom dresser. I'm using my family friend's house while they take my place in Cape Cod, Massachusettes for the summer. My bed was already home to my Tweety bird pillow, plush toy Wheatley from Portal 2, my plush toy TARDIS, and my big plush toy giraffe that had a huge head, small body, and no neck. I finish emptying and sorting my suitcase five minutes later and go check my phone. My phone read; Unkown Number iMessage (1). Oh shit. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

4:48 PM

Hello, is this Bridget? -BC

4:53 PM 

Yes, is this Benedict? -Bridget

4:54 PM

Yes, did you make it to your place safetly? -Benedict

4:54 PM 

You're sweet to ask! Yeah, just finished unpacking. -Bridget

4:55 PM

I'm sure you're tired from the plane and packing and such, but I was wondering if you'd want to begin our three day adventure tonight? -Benedict

4:55 PM 

Three day adventure, awesome name! Haha. I'd absolutely love to. -Bridget

4:55 PM 

Alright! Lovely! Text me your address and I'll pick you up around 6. Wear something comfortable and casual. Make sure you have walking shoes on. -Benedict

4:56 PM

See you then! -Bridget

No. Fucking. Way. I stood still staring at my phone, after texting him my address, in disbelief before I realized I only have a little over an hour to get ready! "Shit!" I mummbled under my breath. I quickly undressed and plugged my phone into the charger. I hopped into the warm shower washing away the stench of traveling and instantly felt awake and ready to take on the world. I never thought my insomnia would come in handy.

I decided to wear a grey tanktop with a flannel black and forest green shirt unbuttoned over it, my shorts that ended mid-thy, and a pair of black converse. It was 28 degrees Celsius outside so I didn't want to be sweating. I'm 5' 4", with a large chest, thin stomach, and a small rear. So finding clothes that fit was sometimes hard to do. I was brushing through my wavy light brown hair and noticed I was starting to get blonde highlights naturally.

That's when I heard the knock on the door.