I was shocked; I don’t know why he got upset when I pulled away.

I opened my mouth to say something but my voice betrayed me, no words came out, I just nodded my head.

My uncle kept stroking my arms, I didn’t like it. I started to feel uncomfortable.

“Umm… uncle can I go play with my toys now, I don’t-- I don’t like sitting here”, I said.

After I said that, everything happened too fast for me to understand what was happening.

My uncle was now on top of me, he was crushing me with all his weight.

“Uncle Brandon get off! You’re heavy!” I grunted.

“Shut up and listen to me!” my uncle shouted, “you will stay as quiet as possible and if you scream or run away you will be punished.”

I didn’t know what he was doing; he started to unbutton my jeans and managed to slip them off of me.

I tried moving away but he held onto my shoulders.

“Uncle! Stop! You're hurting me, let me go!” I yelled.

He just laughed and said, “Scream one more time and you will regret it.”

I shut my mouth, I have never seen my uncle like this before, he was always smiling and making his jokes but now, now he was scary.

 I looked down and saw him slowly taking my underwear off.

My eyes grew in shock.

 “No, no stop, you can't do that!” I screamed at him.

My mom always told me that if I ever let a guy touch me down there that bad things will happen to me.

 “I said shut up!” my uncle shouted while covering my mouth with one of his hands.

I was scared; I didn’t want him to touch me down there.

I was moving around, struggling to move out of his reach.

 I don’t know how I managed to move my head out of his hand, but when I did I started to scream, I screamed the loudest I could.

“Stop, please stop!” I yelled.

 I had my eyes closed, I was shouting, and kicking, tears were streaming down my face.

I was more than scared, I was frightened. I just wanted to run away form him and hide under my bed until my mom and dad came to pick me up, but soon my thoughts of being safe were shattered when I felt a sting on my cheek.

 My uncle slapped me, and then looked me straight in the eyes.

His eyes were filled with pure anger, “I said shut up!”

 The house was quiet the only thing you could hear were my sobs, “please uncle, plea--”

He interrupted my pleading, “shh, cupcake, trust me this will not hurt you, you will enjoy this as much as I will” he said while caressing my cheek.

More tears were running down my face.

I then felt him open my legs and then something sting me, it hurt, I screamed once again, but he soon enough covered my mouth with his hand

I woke up, gasping for air.

I looked around my room and fell back into my bed and sighed with relief.

I am safe in my room.

After I made sure that I was safe in my room, tears started to escape my eyes.

I cried, that dream always haunts me.

I should have screamed louder, I should have kicked and scratched with all my might, but I didn’t.

It was my fault that happened, I should have let Ms. Dupree babysit me, but I was too stubborn and stayed with “uncle”.

That man, I hate him. I didn’t do anything to him.

I cried for a couple of hours, I cried for all the pain I felt that day, I was never the same after that day.

I calmed myself down and looked at my digital clock that was next to my bed.

‘2:21 am’

Great now what.

I can’t go back to sleep, because that will just be pointless and I don’t want to have the same dream again.

I looked for my phone and started to scroll down in my contacts.

I stopped at ‘Andy<3(;’

Andy is my boyfriend; we have been together for 2 years and 3 months.

He means the world to me; he has helped me a lot.

He is the only person that I have trust with this secret of mine.

I haven’t even told my parents. I am scared to tell them, they might now believe me and just abandon me.

The phone rang.

Ring

Ring

Ring

“Hello”, a husky voice said.

I giggled, Andy has a cute voice when he’s half awake, “hi baby.”

“Nicole, baby are you okay?! Is everything fine?!” he shouted.

I laughed and said, “Yes I’m fine, sorry I woke you up early it’s nothing bad … well I’m not hurt, it was just that I had a bad dream again.”

Andy sighed in relief and said, “Oh, baby. I wish I could hold you in my arms so you wouldn’t have those bad dreams again.”

I smiled, Andy is just the sweetest, and I trust him with all my heart.

“Uh, yeah I just hate having this dream. Why can’t it just stop”, I said while whipping the tears from my eyes.

“Baby, if it makes you feel better you know that I am here for you and I always will. You should come over” he said.

“Yay, I’ll be there in a few. Love you” I said with a smile on my face.

Andy chuckled and said, “Okay, I’ll be waiting. I love you.”

I then ended the call and got up form bed.

I grabbed my coat, Andy’s iPod, and my car keys.

I was about to open my bedroom door but I know that my dad would probably hear me getting out of the house.

I went over to my window and opened it.

______________________________________________________________________

First chapter is DONE.

Sorry if it's kind of boring.

PLEASE, leave comments, i would LOVE to know what you think of this chapter.

- Please & Thank You.

Picture on the side is: Rachel Bilson as Nicole

~ Jessi_Meows <3