Chapter 2

'It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life intresting'.
- Paulo Coelho

Dare to dream, only if you can fulfill it. I had so many dreams in my life but it never happened. May be i was a big coward that i couldn't stand for myself. All those big dreams were going to get shattered today. May be i never had a luxuary to dream at all.

Ohkie, so today i was officially going to be someone's wife. Oh My God...!!! Did i just say wife..?? Oh yeah, what's the big deal🙄. They say marriages are made in heaven. But why do i feel like mine was made in hell.

I just hated that man. He was almost 12 years older than me. And here i was just 19 years old. How was i supposed to adjust with him. I really didn't understand. Our thoughts about the life was poles a part. He was old fashioned. And i find myself as a new gen kid..!!!!

"Alia, sapne dekhna bhand karo aur hosh mein aao. Baarath nikalne waale hai. Get ready soon". Mom said and left. Mom was all in smile today. She was very happy as her daughter was going to get married today. Her dream was coming true. I was in no mood to get ready. As all felt was blank.

I didn't want to do this. I just wanted to elope from here, from all this drama. But i couldn't. No one was there to help me. Amal, herself was very much scared for me & she was way too innocent. If she could she will. Amal has asked me many times, to tell my family that i was not happy. She even said, she will talk to my father. But no, i am not that courageous. I was always so scared to do anything.

Well, now just go with the flow. You cannot change your destiny. So joh hona hai, usse hone do. It's too late for anything.

Dressed in red lehenga i think i looked gorgeous

Dressed in red lehenga i think i looked gorgeous. Today Amal managed to put on some makeup on my face. She was an expert in all those things. My mom was all teary eyed when she saw me. "You look beautiful my child. I am so proud of you. Come your husband is here. Don't you want to see him..??" She was all laughing as if she had cracked a joke.

"Mamma please, he is not my husband yet & i am very scared". I said as i was frustrated. I didn't know what i should do. "Stop saying that. Azeem is your husband. I mean he will be after sometime. Now just come with me and stop sulking." Mom was dragging me towards the hall. "Forget it mom, you will never understand". I was really frustrated that even my mom could not understand me. She knows i hate this marriage and still she was forcing me.

He was dressed in a green sherwani. I could see that he was looking at me. God, i so hated this man. I can't even bear his glances. What a mess it was..?
He was my family. A relative from my mom's side. I was in my 12th standard when this proposal came.

My mom was so happy as if i got a proposal from Bill gates. That day i fought a lot with my mom. But she was so adamant. And after 4 years, now i am married to the man i hate the most in this world.

"Beta, i never thought that i will have to say good bye to you so soon. Stay blessed and happy. And just remember one thing, that no matter what, your papa is always there for you. I love you so much my princess. And i'll miss you".

Papa said and kissed my forehead. In between my thoughts, i didn't even realize that it was time for my bidaai. I can see that papa was trying very hard not to cry. And i didn't want to see papa cry, as i have only seen him smiling.

Razaa Marwah, my dad, my hero. I knew, if i had talked to my dad he would have never got me married. But i couldn't muster the courage to go and speak to him, even though he was like a friend to me. At first i thought i would fight with this. I will start loving that guy. But as days passed i realized that i couldn't live my life with that man. But when i realised, it was too late. And i didn't wanted to break my papa's heart at any cost.

Even my mamma & my sisters was crying hard. But i couldn't say bye to them. Amal was no were to be found. I am sure she must be somewhere in the corner crying alone. I wish if she was here...

Inside the car, he was simply so annoying. He was trying to touch me everywhere. What the bloody hell, couldn't he just wait for a little more time...?? I could see that the driver was giving us glances through the rear view mirror.

God, this man is so disgusting. I just gave him a slight push, so that he could come to his sense. He shot me an angry glare. What did he actually expect then? Did he expect me to act wild inside the car..???

After an hour we reached his home. The whole family was gathered to welcome the newly wed couples. Oh god, i am so scared what should i do? What should i talk to these people? Am i supposed to keep smiling..??

"Are you coming inside or not..? We have some unfinished business to complete. Make it fast..!" He said winking at me & grabbed my hands and took me inside. Was he actually going to behave like this with me..?? And unfinished business.., what does it mean..??

After the whole family introduction, it was so late when i was finally inside his bedroom. I was very tired and the lehenga i wore was way too heavy. I gave a quick glance to the room. It was large and furnished.

The bed was covered by a white sheet and decorated with rose petals. My heart was pumping very fast as i saw the bed. It was my first night. What i am supposed to do. I am so scared. Finally i went & laid on the bed. "Wait till he comes. Just don't go & sleep. It's your suhagraat. There are so many things to be done tonight". Mumma had said this to me earlier while i was getting ready. I was so sleepy & didn't even realize when did i actually slept.

'Clink..!!!' I got up suddenly when i heard the sound of something breaking....!!! "How dare you..? You are sleeping without me. Didn't i said you that we have some unfinished business ha...???" He was roaring at me. All i could do was look down. I just couldn't muster the courage to look up to his face. "When i speak, look at my face...!!" God, he was so scary. I couldn't muster the courage to directly look into his eyes.

'Bang..!!!' I felt a sharp throbbing pain on my cheeks. Yes, he slapped me across my face..!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hi guys, so here goes the second chapter. What do you think..? What is going to happen next. What will Alia do now..???🙁Want to know..? Find out in the coming chapters...!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ping me if you want next chapter..!!! I really hope you will like this one too. Please just don't forget to vote😣. And share your views with me. I would love to read it. Support me and share this story with your friends and family😊.
Thankyou🤗
Love💙Love💚