Chapter 69

Samantha's POV:

“Ohh,” I whisper.

I try not to show him how much his answer hurts me but I know he'll notice anyway so I look down on my feet as Harry takes a step closer again.

“You can come with me as well,” he offers, he moves his arms in a weird way in front of my face.

“So I'm your friend?” I ask him, slowly looking up again.

“Yeah I guess,” he shrugs his shoulders before he continues “like girlsfriend..it has girl and friend in it so that means you're a friend and you can come,” he giggles over his stupid joke.

I shake my head over the fact how drunk he actually got in such a short time, and push him away from me.

“I guess I'll go home then,” I tell him and want to walk away from him but his big hand grabs my small arm and pulls me back.

“I want you to come, Sam!” he looks me straight in the eyes before he snorts with laughter. “That's ot what I meant” he stops “like I didn't meant it that way” he laughs again and holds his hand in front of his mouth before he looks me in the eyes again, “I want you to come with me, Sam!” he repeats and tries not to laugh again.

“You're so funny today,” I say without any emotion, even though I wish I could just slap him for being so silly and drunk.

“I know, thank you babe,” he giggles again and his dimples are showing.

I love it when I can see his dimples, it makes him so adorable and the way his white teeth are shining in the light makes me look at his mouth and his lips.

“Stop staring,” he laughs suddenly and I nearly jump back.

Why do I always stare at him so obvious that he notices it and tells me to stop.

“Sorry,” I mumble and he giggles again.

“No Problem,” he takes a step back, “are you coming WITH ME now?” he asks me again.

“I don't know Harry, maybe we should go home, you're already drunk and I..” I start

“Harry my man,” the man coming out of the dark nearly screams as he pats Harrys shoulder and Harry dangles left and right before I grab him to support him.

“Hey Dude,” Harry says after he got his balance back.

“How are you doing?” the man asks and I don't think I know who he is.

“I'm good actually, how are you?” Harry asks and his hand slips down my arm, slowly grabbing my hand, then squeezing it.

I know by the look at Harrys face that he doesn't like the man and that he's extremely uncomfortable with the situation right now. I softly squeeze his hand back and I think I hear him letting out a relieved sigh.

“I'm perfect,” the man says “I haven't seen you for ages, lets get something to drink,” he suggests and pats Harry shoulder again.
Harry holds his breath after the pat and slightly winces. I squeeze his hand again and he looks at me slightly pulling his lips up to a smile.

“Yeah lets go,” Harry answers and follows the man, never letting go of my hand.

As we get to the bar the man orders two drinks and I know its a really, really bad idea that Harry is drinking. He's already really drunk and I don't think its a good idea to be completely drunk, like close to being unconscious at a movie premier with so many cameras around.

“Harry get yourself together”, I whisper as he starts to barge around.

“I can't” he whispers back and by the look in this face I know he really tries his best to seem “sober”.