Part 6: Do You Want To Talk?

**Stef's POV**

There was a blinding light coming through my eyes. I groaned cause I knew it was the sun. Knowing that I had to get up at some point I did. I tossed the sheets of my bed to the side not caring if I fixed my bed afterwards or not. Memories of my nightmare from last night flood back in a flash. The park.....the last talk I had with him.....the last car ride with him.....the crash.....his last words to me. Kevin, my brother.

It was just too much. I quickly dismissed it and got into the shower. I stood there as I let the warm water run down my body. I hated when ever that 'dream' happened. I got out and decided on taking a lazy day and sliped on some leggings with an oversized t-shirt.

I walked downstairs and turned on the tv and looked for my favorite show that always got my mind off of things.......................... Ridiculousness. It's the funniest show ever. Sort of like America's Funniest Home Videos but with so much more stupidity involved. While laughing my butt off my phone rang off a couple times but I chose to ignore it. Probably nothing too important right?

**Josh's POV**

The sun shined through my curtains and hit my face with such warmth. It was great. It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. I look at my clock. 12 noon!?! Really? wow I never sleep this late.

I decided to ask the guys of they want to go and do something today. But Chris said he had stuff to do. Loser. Probably he just doesn't want to get his lazy but off the couch. Peck decides to go so he says he would be ready in 20.

But before he leaves to shower he yells eagerly to call Stef to hang with us. As always I give in. I call her about 3 times....but.....but voicemail. Had I done something wrong? No I couldn't have. I just asked her out and she said yes.

No Josh. Stop thinking negative. Her phone is probably just dead.... or she might not hear it. Yea that's logical.

But I can't help but to get this weird feeling as if there was something wrong. Maybe I should just go over and check. Just to be sure.

**Peck's POV**

Today is gonna be great. Josh and I can hang with Stef and I can observe her daily life or something. I mean.... if I'm gonna get revenge then I should know the basics to plan it out right? Yep that sounds just about right.

"Oh Stef, dearest Stef, your going to wish your brother never messed with me." I say to my self as I turn the shower on.

**Josh's POV**

I couldn't handle or understand the weird feeling at the pit of my stomach. I quickly rushed Peck and we drove to Stef's.

I jumped out of the car and ran to her door.

"Stef! Are you in there?"

Suddenly I am relieved when she opens the door.

"Josh!" she screams and hugs me that I lose my balance for a split second.

"Hey babe. Are you okay? You didn't answer your phone. I got worried."

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" I don't know why but she sounded a but sad or maybe even nervous when she said it.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I won't be pissed. I'll listen. I'm always here for you." I say while I take a hold of her hand.

"I'll tell you later. Wanna come in?"

I hope everything is okay. I walk inside with Peck right behind me.

**Stef's POV**

"What are you guys doing today?" I said to the guys. I'm trying to stall so I don't have to tell Josh about the nightmare. I really don't want him to get involved in my messed up life. I've dragged down too many people already and if I do that to him I won't forgive myself.

"Well we were gonna ask you if you wanted to do something with us today?" Peck said.

"Yea! That sounds great. Where should we go?"

"We could go bowling. You up for that babe?" When Josh says 'babe' I get butterflies in my stomach. I can't help it. I mean I've really only had like 2 boyfriends in my life, Zac and Josh. But I wouldn't feel that way with Zac as I did with Josh.

I don't know why but it's just what happens I guess. Zac just wasn't the one for me. I have a feeling that Josh is. He's sweet, handsome, and can always make me laugh no matter what.

"Hellooooo? Stef??? You there?" Josh said while waving his hand in front of my face. Great I zoned out now I'm probably blushing.

"Oh.....um....sorry. What were you saying?"

"He said if you wanted to go bowling?" Peck said.

"Yea I can totally beat you two in a game. I'm a pro at bowling. Just let me go get changed."

They both smirked at me and I just walked away like the boss I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We got to the bowling alley and it was huge. I never came to this one before. I should come to it more often. Hmm.....I probably will.

"Hey babe! Come on our lane is here!" Josh called holding out his arm and warped it around my waist as I got next to him.

We put on our shoes and started playing.

"Hey Stef. How you so good at this, huh?" Peck asked me.

"Well, um....uh...." I didn't know if I should bring up Kevin cause he basically raised me. Gosh, I can't even say his name. Why is it that all of a sudden Kevin is on my mind all day? I can't think straight. I blame myself a lot for the accident. If only I hadn't said yes to the park. If only I hadn't tallied or asked the question. Would he sill be here if I did something different that day? Would he-

"Stef? Your doing it again. What's wrong?" Josh asked.

"Huh? Oh..sorry. I just have a lot on my mind lately."

"Oh and um.... Kevin, uh, my brother showed me. He was great at bowling." I said with a weak smile.

"Oh. What do you mean, was?" Peck asked.

"Uh....He sort of died a couple years back" I said barely being audible. But somehow he heard me.

"Oh. I'm so sorry for even asking." Peck said.

"Its okay. Don't worry about it. Um, ill be right back imma use the bathroom."

I got to the bathroom and just lost it. I really don't know what got in to me. I just broker own and started crying again. Again, blaming myself cause everything is somehow my fault. I had to get back or else Josh and Peck would think something was up.

I got back and since the game was mostly over we left. But before we did Josh took my hand an spun me around. He cupped my face and gave me a soft kiss. It was great I sort of felt a little more at ease afterwards. He then said "when I take you back home we are gonna talk. It'll help. I know it will" and with that we left.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo...... hiya! *insert cheesey smile here*

Wow what's gonna happen next? Will Stef tell Josh or will she chicken out?? hmmm

Omg on a side note:

22 Jump Street was the funniest thing ever. If its possible that a sequel can be better than the first then that's what that was😂 I can't.

🎶"Wanna hear your echo!"🎶 ~Trevor Moran

Stay cloudy!

~~Tania~~