Part 4: The "Date" (2/2)

**Stef's POV**

The restaurant was only like 15 minutes away from the movies, so we decided to walk. It might practically be summer here in Michigan, but it gets cold real fast at night. I guess Josh noticed me shivering cause he starts to take off his sweater and says

"You cold Stef? Here put this on."

"No it's okay, really, I'm fine" I say as I pushed the sweater back towards him.

"No, I don't want you to freeze to death on our first date." he smirked.

Date?? I repeated those two small words over and over again in my head ...first date... Nah he probably said it by accident.

I quickly slipped on his sweater and instantly felt relief. It was so warm and smelled just as good as he did.

We finally reached the restaurant and Josh tells the guy "Reservation for Hutcherson."

We sat down and looked for what to order. "Josh?"

"Yea Stef, what's up?"

"Well I've never been here before, I was just wondering what do you recommend?"

"Well Ms.White, I recommend the pene alla vodka with chicken. It's magnifique!" He tried saying that with an Italian accent. It was such a cheesey accent but it was a cute try. I ended up ordering the pene and a Shirley Temple. Josh ordered just spaghetti and meatballs with a Temple as well.

We talked about random things like life, family,and all that stuff. But I obviously didn't tell him the truth about my family cause it's just too much and I don't want him to be worried or drag him into it either. I was starving and I saw our food coming our way and I said "Yes!!" nearly jumping out of my seat. I'm a child when it comes to this stuff too. Deal with it.

We ate in silence because it was so good and I kind of ran out of stuff to say. We were almost done, I was taking a sip of my drink when I heard something totally unexpected.

**Josh's POV**

Through out the whole time I was with Stef, I felt a feeling that I haven't felt in a while, since my last girlfriend, a year and a half ago. I'd rather not even say her name because I'm afraid it will ruin the moment. Let's just say, when I was with her I was truly happy. But when I found her kissing some other guy at a party we went to, I was heart broken. She had me wrapped around her finger, just playing with my feelings, making me think she actually loved me, when I truly did love her. She had told me she had been already been cheating on me for 2 weeks now, she said that she couldn't believe that it took me this long to find out.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey have you seen Ariana? I've been looking for her for like half an hour already." I asked Chris.

"Nah man. Sorry, hey! Go ask Peck maybe he has seen her."

"Thanks! See ya around"

The music was playing loud, I pushed my way through all the drinking people. Only 10 pm and people are drunk already? Wow.

"Hey Peck! Have you seen Ariana anywhere?" I had to practically scream it a little cause of the ear blowing music.

"HEY BRO!! YEA I SAW HER GO OUTSIDE WITH SOME GUY. WHY?" Well dang can Peck talk real loud.

" I couldn't find her!!! Imma go get her! See ya later!"

"OKAY DONT GET TOO CRAZY LATER THOU!!"

Peck can be really annoying sometimes. Like a big brother.

I walked outside and called for Ariana...... "Ariana!?"

Hmmm no answer.......... "Ariana?!?!"

I turned the corner of the large house and I was broken into pieces. There was Ariana, the girl I loved and treasured throughout these 3 years, pressed against the wall with some guy kissing. It looked like they were going to eat each other. She just turned and smirked at me, the stranger guy turned and I couldn't believe it..... My best friend since 1st grade, Justin.

The worst was what Ariana said after. "Took ya long enough to find out. I hope you knew that I never actually loved you."

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I got those horrific thoughts out of my head and just focused on the date that I was on with Stef.

I don't know when but at some point she flung some of her pasta sauce at me and it got all over me. I teased her and threatened her with "If you do that again, I promise you I will throw one of my meatballs at those pretty black shorts of yours, and I know you dont want that." I raise my eyebrows as I said that also.

"You wouldn't dare Josh!" She semi screamed.

"Oh really? Try me." With that she got a gigantic grin on her face. I loved it.

Before we were done eating practically, I didn't even think of what I was going to say. I just came out and said it,

"Hey Stef, I was wondering........ Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She looked shocked. I got scared. "What do ya say Stef? Wanna try?" I said with a goofy smile.

"OF COURSE I DO JOSH!!" And with that she jumped out of her chair and attacked me with a hug and I kissed her. I felt complete. Complete with Stef. MY Stef.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long time no see guys!

What do u think so far? If any of u have ideas or feedback comment!

What will happen now that Josh and Stef and an item? #stosh 😊

Well....... Imma try to update every week for now on. So.......

Vote, comment, share with cha friandsss!!✌️

🎶I guess I'm Ordinary..... Cause I don't give a what🎶 ~Ordinary By:Ricky Dillon Go listen to it on YouTube!

☁️~~Tania~~☁️