Part 2: The Beginning

*Josh Hutch.'s POV*

Finally, Josh(Peck), Chris(Hemsworth), and I get our lunch break from filming. We have been filming for about 2 months a movie called Red Dawn. We decide to go and eat at Applebee's, which is right across from Panera in the village, near by where we are shooting. When suddenly, I see a crwod start to form. I hear lots of yelling, from what sounds like a couple.

"ZAC LET GO YOUR HURTING ME!!" I hear the girl yell. Once I hear that, theres no stopping me now.

I start running towards the crowd, as everything was just clearing out of my mind. I hear the faint voices of Josh and Chris telling me to go back, but I can't. I hate it when guys mistreats a girl.

I reach the couple just as the guy raises his fist to hit her. Just before he can hit her, I jump in and punch him square in the guts. Now we are both on the ground punching and kicking. Then I feel someone pull me back and I see someone else pull the guy back. Chris had me and Josh had the guy. I think his name is Zac.

I yell at Chris with anger to let me go, so I can give Zac what he deserves. But then from the corner of my eye I see the girl getting help from other people because she had passed out on a chair. Zac breaks free from Josh's grip and flees. Someone calls the ambulance and they get here 5 minutes after. They help me because I had gotten punched in the nose.

"He broke it, great. Thanks a lot Zac" I say to myself.

I also got a couple of bruises and cuts here and there, but it's okay.

"I wish I asked her what her name was" I tell Chris and Josh as I look for her.

I find her and she woke up. Gosh she's so beautiful. She had medium long brown hair with soft curls flowing down her shoulders. Her eyes were also the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were hazel eyes. She also looked like she was around my height I think.

I walk over to her. She's fine but her facial expression gave off a very sad vibe. She lifts her head and looks at me. I think she's starring at my broken nose.

"Hi. U-umm are you okay? Well, I saw him being a total douche so, that's how we started fighting. I'm- I'm sorry" I blurt out.

She giggled a little and I smiled.

"It's fine but I really feel bad now because looks like Zac you know, gave you, well you know a broken nose" she says to me.

"It's okay really, I don't mind. I'd rather have a broken nose than for you to be hurt by that jerk. By the way, I'm Josh, Joshua Ryan Hutcherson."

She stands up, but I insist her to sit down cause she still looks a little weak. She didn't seem to care if I was famous or not. And I liked that a lot.

"Thank you so much Josh. I don't know how I could repay you for what you did for me" she says. I think she kind of blushed when she said that.

"Well we could start by you telling me your name" I say while putting on my 'pretty, pretty please' smile, as Chris calls it.

"Okay. Well, I'm Stephanie, Stephanie White. But you can call me Stef, well only if you want."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWW!!!!!!!

What's gonna happen next with Josh Hutch. and Stef!?!?!?!?

It's cheesey, I know I know. Haha I'll do better in the next chapter.

Thanks again for reading, hope I did better than the last chapter.

Please comment and vote!!!!!! Thanks see ya next time!!!!!

~Tania~