Life's Moments

**Stephanie's POV**

Once again, as always, trouble at home. As always my parents yelling at each other. Suddenly , I hear the breaking of glass against the wall.

I quickly call my boyfriend Zac. I tell him very fast, with an obvious anxious voice,

" PLEASE MEET ME DOWN NEAR PANERA IN THE VILLAGE NOW!! IM FREAKING OUT AGAIN!"

I hang up and crawl out my window as quietly, but as fast as I could, to not attract attention. (Not that my parents would even notice anyway) then I speed off in my car.

*10 minutes later*

I look for Zac. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a tall boy, and his dark brown hair. I yell his name in the middle of everybody, "Zac!" He turns and I run towards him, running towards his dark blue eyes. He suddenly grabs me and I feel myself cry into his chest. I can't help it. Ever since the accident, my house has been like a prison, and my parents were the brutal guards. I've been in a bad state, and I sense the feeling that Zac is getting tired of it too.

He buys me my favorite from Panera, a macaroni and cheese with a small lemonade. We sit down and there is a long awkward silence. He then says, "Why don't you just come live with me? I mean your almost 18 anyways, and............ I love you"

I think about what he said. " Well Zac, it's not that easy and you know it. You know my parents-" and I'm cut off by his irritated, angered voice.

"Why do you ALWAYS say that! You never take charge of yourself, you always let yourself be run over! And I can't take it anymore!!"

He continues to point out every negative thing about me, as I just sit there in tears because that is what I always hear in my house. Over and over again. I run out of the store breaking down in a pool of tears. He storms after me.

Clearly pissed off. Just my luck.

"DONT YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!!" I hear behind me.

I then feel his strong grip around my arm.

"Gosh had things escalated quickly." I thought in my head. "ZAC LET GO YOUR HURTING ME!" I yell in pain. This made him even more mad than he already was. I don't even know what to do now.

I fall to the ground suddenly, realizing that he has pushed me, I look to my arm and it's purple. Great a new bruise to add. I get up and try to defend myself as everyone is watching, but I don't care.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT ME!!! NO RIGHT AT ALL ZAC!!" I yell at him in furry and pain.

Finally, last thing I remember is seeing Zac's fist go up about to hit me. Then he's on the ground fighting. While I just fall into a chair nearby................ and blackout.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What happened?

Who's fighting with Zac????

Thanks for reading hoped it wasn't bad for a start. Haha

Remember vote and comment!!

Update coming soon. THANKS! BYEEEEE :)

~Tania~