Chapter Thirteen

Nitori laid still on his bed on his right shoulder, he let out sigh, hoping that one little thing would not earn him the wrath of his beloved senpai. He carefully turned left to lie down so that his back was flat against the bed; he prayed that the noise of him shuffling in his sheets would not bother Rin.

He stared at the ceiling wondering why Rin would have come back early if he said that he would be back late. Nitori then skimped through a dozen of scenarios that might have happened between Rin and Haru.

The worst of the worst of the scenarios flashed through in his mind, that his senpai might have punched or injured Haru while having an argument and that Haru went critical. The doctor rushed in and tried to assessed the situation and concluded Rin was the cause and had banned him from the hospital for good.

He shuddered at thought of Rin being violent to that extend when he heard a low moan of pain coming from the bottom of the bunk. 'Matsuoka-senpai is still awake,' he thought before he grabbed the bars of the side of the bed frame and then hauled himself passed the cold, metal bedframe.

Nitori's head hung upside down as he saw that Rin was sitting up. Rin then turned his attention to Nitori and stared at him blankly, probably wondering what Nitori was doing.

"What are you doing Nitori?" Rin asked his voice coarse.

Before Nitori could even answer his senpai's question, there was a knock on the door. Rin growled and proceeded to turn his back to Nitori and pulled his pillow over his heard, hoping to block out the sound.

The knocks got louder and louder and more frequent, Rin heard loud voices coming from outside the door and soon realized that there were quite a number of people outside, he then threw his pillow at the door hoping that it will sent the knocker away. He needed to be alone right now but the knocks and loud voices was keeping him from it.

He cursed under his breath before instructing Nitori to get the door, "Nitori get the door. It's annoying. "

Nitori did a salute at Rin and then heaved himself up to his bunk and climbed down the ladder, the metal cold to his touch, "Ye-Yes senpai!"

As soon as his feet touched the floor, Nitori hurried to unlock the lock and opened but not before he picked up Rin's pillow and switched on the lights, he felt himself wincing and at the same time, he heard Rin mumble something too soft to heard as the lights came on.

He pulled back the door, revealing Mikoshiba and a few others behind him. The swimming captain was holding a stack of what appeared to him as DvDs and a plastic bag full of cold soda drinks.

"Nitori who is it?" Rin said as he got up from his bed, his head down.

"Oh Matsuoka! You're back early!" Mikoshiba said, holding up the plastic bag and DvDs, jiggling it to show Rin.

"What are you doing here captain?" Rin said, not really interested in knowing why.

"It's your turn to host remember Matsuoka? Nitori here should have told you," the captain said as he and several of their teammates file into the room.

"He didn't," Rin said flatly.

"Gomenasai senpai. I told that I didn't need to tell you since you would be with Nanase-san," Nitori said, his head down, he was bowing to Rin.

Rin paled at the sound of Haru's name. Nitori saw Rin's face going white, tried to change the flow and topic of the conversation. "Captain what did you bring?"

"Oh the usually, Nakagawa managed to get us some great porno," Mikoshiba said without any hesitation or embarrassment in his tone.

Nitori felt himself flushed when he heard the words come out from Mikoshiba. Rin looked at his captain, a mixture of amusement and confusion played on his face.

Mikoshiba grinned at the first years. He glided gracefully towards Rin and Nitori's tv that was between Nitori's and Rin's desks and turned it on. He then proceeded to insert a DvD into the video player. He took the remote and threw himself on Rin's bed. Nitori then saw that the rest of his senpais followed suit. They squished Rin in the middle.

Soon of Nitori found himself sitting on the floor against the frame of the bed, facing the tv. Several of his senpais found squishing all of them on the bed was a bad idea so they ended up sitting next to Nitori.

Rin found himself in between his captain, Nakagawa and 2 others on his bed with Nitori and 3 more others sitting on the floor and they were watching porn. To add another thing to his list of bad things that happened today, they were watching gay porn.

He zoned out after 15 minutes or so and started fidgeting, the porn DvD it made him uncomfortable, it reminded him of his relationship with Haru, the fight that they had earlier and his desire to want Haru, to do it with him, to have Haru feel him.

"What's wrong Matsuoka?" Mikoshiba asked as he unzipped his pants to masturbate as he was watching. 2 out of 5 of the second years had their cocks out, pumping them up and down, their eyes glued to the screen.

Rin stared into space, not noticing that his captain had just asked him a question. With a sigh, Mikoshiba looked at Rin before asking the same question again. Again no answer.

Nitori whipped his head towards Rin and stared at him, he thought he heard his captain's patience nerves snap. He then saw Mikoshiba gave Rin a head slap.

Rin's hand immediately flew towards the back of his head where Mikoshiba slapped him. Anger boiled up in Rin, "Damn you-" but he stopped. Mikoshiba was looking at him, he looked annoyed.

The cold night air was seeping through the window when Haru woke up, his head throbbing and aching, the whole world seemed to spin every time he tried to think.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Haru's phone lighted up as it vibrated. He groaned, not even wanting to see who was calling. He tried to ignore it and he closed his eyes in pain as he felt another wave of pain wash through him.

Finally the call went into voicemail and the pain subsided. Haru tried to sit up but his whole body was nub. He couldn't feel anything in him limbs, only the on and off pain in his head.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrr*

His phone vibrated again. This time, Haru gave an effort to see who had been calling him, the words were written out clearly in black, bolded words: Tachibana Makoto.

Haru moved him hand towards his phone that was placed next to his pillow on his right-hand side. His hand shook a little over too much but not violently. He shakily took hold of his phone and unlock it to answer the call. The vibration made Haru's hand shook more than it should.

"Hello? Haru? Are you free? Or are you still with Rin?"

Haru flinched when he heard Rin's name and the phone nearly slip from his hand.

Haru let out a sigh, "He's...He's busy."

"Ehh?! I thought he's never too busy for you," Makoto's voiced out his shock.

"Makoto," Haru said with resolve shinning in his eyes and voice. "I want you to kidnap Rin in a week's time."

"Ehhhhhhh?!"