Chapter Ten

Haru opened his mouth and then hesitated but the words came out anyway, "Rin. I'm sorry about pushing you away. I'm still freaked out about that."

"Yeah I know. Umm....Haru....I'm sorry if I rushed you into it. If you want, we can go slowly," Rin said as the feeling he had was slowly subsiding while he looked at Haru with intense concern.

"Yeah. I'm fine with kissing but-" Rin cut Haru off when he bent down and then their lips collided with each other. Haru jerked and flinched and tried to push Rin away at first but as the kiss got hotter, Haru stopped and he let himself get caught up in the kiss. Rin's hands tightly held Haru's arms but slowly eased as Haru started to enjoy the kiss.

Nanase Haruka was certainly not expecting such a steamy and hot kiss from his boyfriend Matsuoka Rin when he was visiting him in his room. He tried to push away Rin even though Rin had a tight grip on his arms but he slowly stopped struggling as Rin pushed his tongue inside Haru's mouth. Their kiss deepen even more when Haru let himself get caught up and let Rin have his way with his lips and tongue.

Even though Haru was raped and forced into doing it with people who had beaten him up, that sick feeling of disgust he had back then was nothing like the feeling that Rin was giving him right now. This feeling he was having now was different. The kiss was giving off the feeling of pure utter sweetness, gentleness, love and comfort to Haru.

"Mmm..." Was all Haru can managed when he and Rin changed their head tilting positions, saliva dripped down from Haru's mouth as their tongues meet again, this time before both of their lips was press together once more. Rin was really good at manipulating his tongue with Haru's. In and out. Their tongues curled around over and over again until they were both out of breath.

When Rin pulled away from Haru to catch his breath, Haru's expression was that of someone in heat who wanted more. Haru then did something unexpected; he forcibly pulled Rin and forced their lips together again. Rin's eyes opened big in shocked but then closed slowly as Haru was trying to recreate what he and Rin just had but failed as Haru accidently bit Rin's tongue causing Rin to pulled away from Haru.

"Haru! Don't try when you don't really know how. If you want, I can teach you but for now, let me take the lead," Rin said as he tasted metal in his mouth, indicating that Haru's bite was harder than he thought it was at first.

"Sorry about biting you," Haru panted as he wiped off the trail of saliva that was dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"I don't want to forgive you yet," Rin said cheekily as a smiled played on his lips. "You have to let me to do something to you."

Haru opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Rin. "I know I won't be rough with you alright? I won't push too far until you uncomfortable and I will be gentle, promise. So deal?"

"Yeah deal. But Rin, can you lock the door?"

"Hmm? Why?"

"Because I don't want anyone to disturb us like that time your captain burst in."

"That guy? Don't worry no one will disturb us," Rin assured Haru as he went to lock the door.

After locking the door, Rin slowly stroll towards Haru. Haru shifted to the side to make way for Rin to sit down on the bed. A twain of pain hit him but quickly subsided as the pain killer that was mixed with his IV drip quickly got to work.

Rin sat down next to Haru and began kissing him again. This time, Haru let Rin take the lead again. Not wanting to recreate the previous incident with Rin. Their tongues rubbed against each other, Rin played with Haru's tongue again but this time, Rin's hands was placed on Haru's face, caressing it with his fingers.