for get generation X.....(13)

Evie's POV:

Once I got home I dragged Drake up to my bedroom. No, we are not going to have sex. I just want to lay with him. I have to be with him.

We lay side by side. "How is this conversation suppose to go?" I told him.

"Well, there is something important that we should talk about."

"Okay-" I was interrupted. "I'm coming in." Lauren entered with her hand over her eyes.

"We're not naked." I assured her.

She lowered her hand, "Okay, good. Drake leaves." She uses her thumb and points to the door.

"What? Why do I have to go?"

"Because I need to have a private conversation with my best friend."

He gets off the bed. "Fine, I'll leave. But as soon as you're done come get me."

"God, Collins it's not like I'm going to kidnap her."

"I know, I know. So, rain check on that conversation."

"Okay, but baby-" I go to him, I put my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you, too, baby girl." He says all low and seductive. I pull him into a kiss, he puts his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to him. I stand on my tip-

toes closing the space between us. I put my hands in his hair...

Lauren clears her throat making us pull apart. I blush. Drake gives me a quick kiss them leaves without another word. I get back on the bed, "What's up,

girly?"

"Well, Evie I wanted to ask you about something?"

"Okay, go on."

"Just to be sure. You've had sex, right?"

I blush cressom red, "I thought everyone knew that."

"Well, I knew you passed out from exhaustion but I thought it was from working too hard on your school work because I know how you get when you have

missing work. Then I asked you're brother he just laughed and shook his head."

"Yeah, but it is kinda funny."

"How?"

"Beginning of this semester the day before the fire at lunch. I was joking with Eric about Drake being my first and it turns out he was." I smile.

"That's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about-" She blushes. I don't think I've ever seen her do that before. "I was thinking about having sex with your bro-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." I put my hand up to stop her. "So, what do you want to know?"

"Does it hurt like they say?"

"It's different for everyone. But with me it stared hurting when he was pushing in and when he broke my maiden head, oh god. Then he didn't move just

kissing me trying to get me to forget about the pain. He was so sweet."

"Did you bleed?"

"Surprising, no."

"Was it good?"

"Besides waking up alone, I think it was good for the first."

Drake's POV:

I stand outside her door and chuckle to myself. I turn to head downstairs when I heard, "You've had sex, right?" Sex, they want to talk about sex?

I get closer to the door. "I thought everyone knew that."

"Well, I knew you passed out from exhaustion but I thought it was from working too hard on your school work because I know how you get when you have

missing work. Then I asked you're brother he just laughed and shook his head."

"Yeah, but it is kinda funny."

"How?"

"Beginning of this semester the day before the fire at lunch. I was joking with Eric about Drake being my first and it turns out he was." Huh, weird coincidence that it all happened on the same day. I chuckle again, I cover my mouth. And go back to listening.

"I was thinking about having sex with your bro-" I smirk. Kudos to Eric.

"Don't even finish that sentence."..."So, what do you want to know?"

"Does it hurt like they say?" I've only seen her in that much pain when she saw me the next day with Jamie and when she thought I didn't want her.

"-when he broke my maiden head, oh god. Then he didn't move just kissing me trying to get me to forget about the pain. He was so sweet." Yep, sweet then

left.

"Did you bleed?"

"Surprising, no."

"Was it good?"

"Besides waking up alone, I think it was good for the first." God, I was such an asshole.

"Did you guys do it in his bed?"

"No, we did it here in mine."

"Ewwww, ew, ew. Have you washed the sheets since then?"

"Actually, now that I think about it. No, I was in a coma the next day and when I came home we just had more sex here."

"As much as I love you, Evie but that's just gross." I laugh, they go silent. Oh, shit. I quietly make my way down the hall to the stairs then I took two at a time

when I heard Evie's door open.

I see Eric sitting on the couch watching TV. I jog over and plop down beside him. "What are you watching? I need details."

"Why?"

"Someone is going to come down and we have been watching TV."

"What'd you do now?"

"Come on." I hear footsteps on the stairs.

"Football. The Colts and Raiders. Score is 45 to 39, Colts. 3rd quarter."

"Hey, guys what you watching?" Evie says scrutinizing me.

"Football game."

"Who's playing?"

"The Colts and the Raiders."

"Score?"

"45 to 39, Colts"

"Okay, what quarter?"

"3rd."

"Who sung at half time?"

"Carrie Underwood."' I reply without missing a beat.

"Fine. I'm going back upstairs but Drake?"

"Yeah?"

"I would know your laugh, anywhere." Eric just burst out laughing. Evie goes back up to her room.

"Oh, she's going to make you pay for that."

"At least she can't take away sex since we cannot do that, already."

"With sex out of the way just think of what else she can take away?"

"Oh, shit." She can take away everything.

**************

Sorry it's been a while since the last time I update.