forget generation X more like generation Sex.(2)

~Next Morning~

I wake up, no Drake. The only way I know last night happened is that I'm sore and there is a condom wrapper in my trash can. Also, I woke up naked.

~Lunch~

I just walked into the cafeteria. I was walking to my lunch table when I see Drake making out with the school slut. I feel like crying. It's like last night meant nothing to him. I stand before them and say, "What happened to not wanting to hurt me?"

They break apart, "What is she talking about?"

"I'll talk to you later." He says to her, she leaves. "What?"

"I thought last night meant something."

"It does."

"To whom? You or me?"

"Both of us."

"It didn't look that way when you were kissing Jamie (the slut)."

"Well, it's not like were going to start dating since we slept together."

"It should at least make a difference." I whisper, "You told me you love me."

"I didn't mean it."

"What?" I yelled. He realized he said something he shouldn't have. Everyone is now looking at us.

"Yeah you were just a lay...an easy one at the most." Fantastic! I feel like crying again. There was some 'ohs' and whispers. I bring my hand over and slap him hard across the face that earned an 'ouch that seemed like that hurt'. "That's for lying to me..." And I knee him in the crotch, "And that's for just being a lay." I turn and walk as he falls to the ground in pain. I walk out of the cafeteria and walk to the locker rooms. I go in and go to the very back behind the lockers and sit down. I pull out my IPod and blare Whisper by Evanescence. I want to block out the world.

Eric's POV:

I was walking into the café when the fire alarm goes off. So I just walk out the building.

~5 minutes later~

Where is Evie? I ask Drake "Have you seen, Evie?"

"Not since she walked out of the cafeteria."

"She hasn't come out yet. I don't see her anywhere."

They told us that we had to leave because there was an actual fire and it was spreading fast. Drake and I stood at my car waiting for Evie. "Where is she?"

"Maybe she walked home."

"She would have told me first." ... "Where did she go after she left the cafeteria?"

"I don't know. Where would she go?"

"Girl's locker room." We said in unison. A teacher walks up to us and says, "Mr. Davis. Mr. Collins you need to leave."

"My sister is still in the school."

"No, we evacuated the building no one should be in there."

"She has a place she goes when she is upset and she probably can't hear the fire alarm over her music." I argue.

"Sorry, Mr. Davis you'll have to wait until the fire department gets here."

"Our school is in the middle of no ware it will take them too long to get here. The gym is already up in flames."

"Sorry, we can't let you go in there."

I say to Drake, "She could die. I can't just leave her.

"I know come on, let's go through the back." We sneak through the back door by the gym. The hallway was on fire. The locker rooms are beside the gym; that hallway separates them. We watch out for the falling ceiling as we made our way down the hallway to Evie. Drake and I finally make it there, "Drake do you see her?"

"No, I don't." we scan the room one more time. "There she is, in the corner." Drake points her out.

"I can't get to her. Can you?"

"Yes." He makes his way carefully to her. He picks Evie up bridal style. "Drake, look out!" I call out as a ceiling board that's up in flames wing down, hits him in the back and grazes her shoulder. He screams out in pain, falls to the ground. I quickly get over to them, "Come on Drake, you need to stay with me. I can't carry you both." He groans. I throw Evie over my shoulder and hold on to Drake's elbow, trying to keep him from falling. We finally get out of the school. "Help! I need help!"