part 21

Eric's POV:

After the wedding Drake and Evie leave for their honeymoon in the Bahamas. They are going to be gone for about a couple of weeks. After they left Lauren and I stayed afterwards to help clean up. We have decided to hang out with Mallory and Nick and get to know them a little more. Plus, Lauren and I have lost our best friends to their honeymoon for a while.

When they got back Evie announced that she was pregnant! That's the reason she was so nervous before the wedding. Everyone is happy for them.

Let's get back to the present:

Its been about six months since the wedding and Lauren and I are talking about marriage.

"You know that I love you Lauren but I think that we should wait a little before we tie the knot." I say not wanting to sound offensive.

"I understand I'm in no rush. How about we just start out with living together. Since I'm doing college online we can find a place closer to where you go to college."

I smile and give her a kiss. That's a reason why I love this girl, we want the same things.

Evie's POV:

Drake and I found out what we are having. We're having a little girl!!! So right now I'm getting the nursery ready for her. We found a place not far from my dad's house. I decided to not to go to college for a couple of years so I can spend my time focused on being a stay at home mom. I can't believe I'm having a baby! I'm so happy and excited. I love being pregnant.

"Baby girl, pizza is here!" Drake yells down the hall. Our daughter loves pizza. I feel like I have to have something pizza like every day.

I walk into the living room where he has set the pizza on the coffee table so we can watch a movie while we eat. "Drake, you're gonna have to find another name for me cause our daughter is going to get confused." I laugh.

He pouts and takes a bite of his slice. Then he smiles and says, "Fine, I'll call you sexy momma then."

I laugh, "You can call me that when no one else is around." I grab a movie off the shelf and put it in our DVD player.

"What ever you want, sexy momma." He says with a wink.

********Sorry it's soo short but I wanted to give you guys something!!! Sorry it's been so long.***** Another chapter possibly in the making.