Ashton Irwin

QOTD- what do you want to name your children?

Girl- Madison or McKayla Guy- Dylan

For @bay2323 :)
_______________________

You hear a crash, a loud scream following not too long after. "Ash? You ok?" You yell. You get off your bed and run into the kitchen. Ashton is lying there with the microwave laying next to him. He sheepishly looks up at you. "Uh... What did you do, Ash?"

"The microwave was moving! Like a ghost possessed it. Anyway it fell off the table and landed on my foot. Now it's throbbing and I need to go to the hospital. Would you take me?" He pleads.

You try not to laugh. "Why can't the ghost take you?" He rolls his eyes and then winces.

"Just take me, Bay." You grab your keys and help Ashton up. He limps to the car with your help and you drive to the hospital. Once you get there you help Ashton in and set him down in a chair. "I'll be right back. Stay," you say. "I'm not a dog!" He says. You laugh and walk up to the receptionist.

"Hello. How may I help you?" She smiles. You look at her name tag which reads Sarah. You smile back. "My idiot of a boyfriend dropped a microwave on his foot and I think he broke it. We just need to get it checked, I guess."

"Alright. Dr. Stilinski will be ready in a few minutes." She says. You thank her before returning to Ashton.

After getting his foot check, confirming it was broken and getting a boot and crutches for him, you were on your way home.

"So Ash, are you really gonna tell people you broke your foot by microwave?" You question.

He laughs. "Pssh no. That makes me look stupid. I'm gonna tell them that I was saving a kitten from a tree when a unicorn came out of nowhere and tried to fight me. I won, of course, but unicorns are sore losers so it stomped on my foot before flying away in all it's unicorn glory. Sounds good, right?"

You laugh and he is soon to join it. Ashton speaks again. "You know you're gonna have to take care of me, right? I basically only have one leg. I'm like Augustus Waters! Hopefully I don't die though..."
________________________

Comment what you thought! 30 votes for next update :)

~Ashley