Luke Hemmings

QOTD- what do you think of michael's new blue hair?
_________________________

You were curled up in a mound of blankets on the couch as you continued to watch Gossip Girl on Netflix. You were currently on the fourth season and let’s just say that you weren’t stopping anytime soon in your quest to finish all six seasons.

"I don’t even get this stuff." Luke says aloud to you as he walks in, sitting on the other end of the couch. You chucked a pillow to his head and said "It’s dramatic, and it’s intense and it’s entertaining." Luke laughed a little before he then says, "Gemma the boys invited me to go out….I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?" 

You glance at Luke, pausing the show before saying, “Luke do I look in any state to leave the house?” Luke looks at you, seeing you in his huge hoodie and your sweatpants and your hair tied up in a messy bun that was slowly coming apart.

"C’mon we were thinking about hitting up that new bar….it’s gonna be fun I promise." Luke says, trying to convince you. "Luke it’s not that I don’t wanna go it’s that I want you to go and spend time with the boys. Time that isn’t spent working." you say. Truth was, you wanted Luke to stay, since you had been feeling down and having a bad week wasn’t helping. Luke always seemed to make you feel better, and had somehow obtained a ray of sunshine like happiness in his genes.

"But babe, I’ll be stuck with them on tour anyways!" Luke whines and you roll your eyes and say "It’s not like you’ll have time to relax with them then either. Just go out. One night. I really don’t mind." You pull the best puppy eyes and pout you possibly can and Luke sighs in frustration before saying "Fine. But are you sure?" 

You roll your eyes again and say “Luke, I would’ve said something different if I didn’t think I was sure!” Well that was a lie, but you would probably try to keep Luke for yourself the last couple days before he left anyways. Luke nods before saying “I’ll be back around 11ish okay?” “Trust me I’ll still be awake.” you reply as you give him a grin before he leaves, and you go back to watching your show.

It’s only an hour later before you hear the door unlock. You rub your eyes seeing Luke’s standing beside you now. “I couldn’t leave you here alone. And you hadn’t been seeming like yourself and I couldn’t leave you cooped up in here knowing you were upset.” he states simply as you see he’s holding a plastic bag with Panda Express printed on it, and another bag with an assortment of movie titles. 

You smile a little as you make space for him on the couch as he snuggles in beside you. “I don’t know if any of this would help…” he starts but you cut him off and say “Luke it’s perfect. Really, it’s what I needed.” Luke grins, knowing he was able to cheer you up and you feel his cheeriness radiating off from him and onto you as you nuzzle against his chest. 

The rest of the night is filled with fortune cookie futures, and romantic comedies and classic movies with both tears, laughs and kisses. And if there was one thing you knew about that night, it was that Luke really felt like the one.

________________________

*creds to tumblr*