I Only Want You

Note: Alright I want to inform you guys that this is my FIRST time writting! So please stay with me and excuse my mistakes if there minor or gigantic. I would actully really apreciate if you guys would correct me or give me advice on how to improve it being that I've read so many stories on here and they are AMAZING!

     I wasn't quite sure if posting on here was a good idea since I am beyond a beginner but I thought I had to start somewhere. Im only 15 and like I said unexperienced. So please forgive me if I totally suck. Alright so I feel like Im boring you guys. Alright here its is

v v v v v v v v v Only You v v v v v v v v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flash Back)

"I really don't wanna go dude" I told him firmly. And that was the truth I didn't want to go to this stupid party for all the upper classman to hook up with girls while we watched.

"Bro come on! Do you not realize we were the only freshman invited to this! And we were invited by Justin who's not only a senior but the captain of the soccer team!" He replied with excitement in hid voice.

     I could tell he was eager but I really don't appreciate being used by people, especially upper classmen who thought they owned us. "Jacob think, were the only freshman invited doesn't that sound a bit weird, what if Justin is trying to plan something?"

     Jacob replied quickly as if he already thought this out "Dude were the only freshman in History of Hunninton High school to be on Varsity for there soccer team. They're winning, national champion soccer team."

"I guess you have a point, maybe they are giving us some respect." I said this trying to convince myself.

      As we got out of the car we thanked Jacobs sister Ellena for giving us a ride since Jacob and I only had permits we weren't aloud to drive alone. We turned around and looked at the massive house infront of us seeing it filled with teenagers with red plastic cups in their hands. "Ready?" Jacob asked me.

"Let's go!" I said finally feeling pumped up hearing the music and itching to find out how my night would turn out to be.

      Jacob and I have known eachother since the first grade. We became best friends instantly as we shared the love for the sport we knew best. The sport we played best. Soccer. Jacob and I begged our parents to put us on the same team for our youth 6 year. We have been playing together ever since memorizing and familiarizing eachothers moves and plays. We became well known throughout the soccer world of New jersey, having people from other counties already hearing about us by the time we hit 13. But being accepted into Hunningtons varsity team had to be by far the best accomplishment we have done.

"William! Jacob! So glad you guys came!" Justin said loudly trying to get us to hear him with the loud music playing.

"This party is awesome dude" Jacob replied looking around the house.

"Yeah the music is crazy good too." I replied to Justin being completly honest. The Dj was putting together a great beat.

"Yeah? Glad you guys like it. Well since you two are my boys I got a little surprise for you." Justin replied taking a sip out of his red plastic cup. He then pointed to four girls standing in the kitchen talking amongst themselves and laughing. "The boys and I picked out the four hottest freshman girls to come to the party just for you two." He said grinning.

"No offence or anything Justin but why are you doing this?" I replied letting the bitterness of my curiosity come out. I felt Jacob nudge me feeling as if I just fucked up everything.

"Well initially we were going to make your life a living hell, but we saw you two play and let me say we were by far impressed with you two. You gained our respect when you shot that wicked 90 to the far right upper post on the second day of practice William. And you Jacob getting by our D' to assit the ball to William for that shot. Impressive. So you two are one of the boys now. Enjoy it." He said walking off. Honestly I was by far surprised that Justin the captain noticed that shot. I remember getting slamed to the ground seconds before receving the assit by one of the D's. I didn't even have the ball and he made me fall onto the ground pretty hard. Usually you get a card for this, but when you make it seem like the own players fault, you just run away like if you weren't even near him.

"So you wanna go talk to them?" Jacob asked. I looked back at the girls analyzing their features more thoroughly now and that's when I came to seeing a girl with a dark black hair with tan skin to the perfect tone, not to dark and not to light. She was wearing a nice fitted dress that stuck to her body perfectly. She looked amazing.

"Yeah" I replied to hin already walking to the group of girls. I didnt know what to say to them I realized after being a foot away from them with Jacob right by my side. Luckily I didn't have to because Jacob did it for us by simply saying "Hey"

      The girls turned there heads to look at us and the black hair girl was the last to do so. I saw her look at Jacob which made my fist clench being that I wanted her attention on me.

     It was as if she had read my mind and she turned her head to look at me now. I smiled at her now noticing how beautiful she was. She had her bangs to the side and had an amazing pair of hazel eyes. She smiled back at me out of kindness more then out of because she wanted to.

"Hey" all the girls but the girl with black hair replied. "I'm Jacob and this is William" he said putting his hand on himself as he said his name and pointing towards me as he said mine. "Hi" I said to the group of girls finally taking my eyes off of the black hair girl.

      One of the girls spoke up and said, "I'm Megan" pointing to herself. She was pretty she had blond hair and had light skin. She spoke again pointing to the girl next to her saying "That's Rebecca" Rebecca now looked completly opposite of Megan. Rebecca looked more as the 'I have a nice body and I know it so I'm going to take advantage of it' personality looking a bit more daring. As for Megan, she looked more as the calm, chill girl to be with, though she was still a very pretty girl. Before Megan could speak again the girl next to Rebecca spoke up, "I'm grace and that's" she was cut off by the black hair girl "Anna" she said. When she spoke a shiver went down my spine reacting to the cool sound of her voice. I looked over at Jacob who was completly staring at Grace.