I Will Always Be There For You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No wait, I’m sorry it’s not...” William said before I cut him off.

“No, It’s umm, it’s okay, I’ll go.” I told him while turning around reaching toward the door.

That’s when he reached over and grabbed my hand, “It’s not what you think it is.” He said slowly.

“William, we really do have to talk.” The still half naked girl said. Could she at least go and put something on till I left, damn hoe.

“William, it’s okay I can really go, it looks like you’re going to be busy.” I told him shyly. I really didn’t know what to say, I had never been in a position like this. Apparently me being in this situation made him laugh at me.

“Anna, that’s my dad’s girlfriend.” He said still laughing.

“There’s a girl half naked in your living room and you tell me she’s your dad’s girlfriend but yet she looks like our age. Do you really expect me to believe that? Fuck you William.” I said getting angrier through each word I said. I turned back around but he grabbed my hand once again but this time he pulled me towards him.

William’s pov.

     I had her in my arms, and I didn’t want to let go. Having her felt so right and I didn’t care about anything all I wanted to do was pull her closer which was physically impossible but I still did it. She was pressed against me and I could feel her breathe on my lips making me want to kiss her. I knew that this wouldn’t be the best since we were in this awkward situation so I told her again, “Anna, I promise you that’s my dad’s girlfriend.” She bit her lip as after I said this, I could tell she wasn’t sure if she should believe me or not and it honestly hurt but I knew I couldn’t blame her because by the look of it, guys haven’t treated her the way she should of.

“William, we still have to talk.” Nicole said behind me. I groaned and Anna rolled her eyes. It took all the strength in me to let go off Anna to turn around and face Nicole.

“Nicole I already know what you’re going to ask and no you’re not allowed to stay here, you steal money from my dad and you have the nerve to come and ask for a place to stay, get real and get out of my apartment.” I told her. I already had that feeling that she wanted to stay here since she first showed up at my door but I didn’t want to deal with it. But now that I had finally had Anna in my arms and she was the one to pull me away I was now frustrated.

“But William I don’t have a place to stay!” she said as if the world was about to fall because she wasn’t getting what she wanted.

“Bull shit! You stole 25 thousand dollars from my dad and you’re telling me you don’t have money to get a place. Go get dressed and get out of here!” she stomped into my room and slammed the door acting like a kid. I looked at Anna and told her, “I’m sorry.”

“No you’re okay, I’m sorry you have to deal with me when you have all that going on.” She said pointing to my bedroom where Nicole had stormed off to.

      I grabbed her hand once again and lead her to my couch making her sit down right next to me. I then brought my hand to her chin and told her, “Trust me; it’s not a big deal.

     She sighed and looked me in the eye. “It’s just that you’ve always had to deal with me even in high school getting into fights to defend me and getting in problems and it’s just I don’t want you to feel as if you’re forced to do this just because we were friends in high school you can walk away, you don’t have to deal with me.” She said with a soft expression on her face quickly dropping her head being disappointed.

“Hey.” I said grabbing her face bringing her closer to me making her look me in the eye. “I will always be there for you no matter what. It’s really not a big deal; I don’t want anyone to hurt you.”

     We stayed silent for what seemed like forever, but all I needed was to be with her. My hand worked its way slowly to her upper outer thigh. My fingertips tingled as they made connection with her skin. She closed her eyes as my fingers moved upward; I leaned in slowly wanting to feel her lips up against mine. I could hear her breathing become slightly heavier as my breath hit her lips.

“Are you guys really about to kiss?” I heard Nicole say. I groaned at this and I could hear Anna let out a sigh. I turned around and glared at Nicole.

“Can you please put on some fucking clothes that actually fucking fit you?” Anna said sounding agitated.

“Are you calling me a slut?” Nicole said with attitude.

“No bitch, I’m calling you a whore for walking around half naked in Will’s apartment when his dad is your fucking boyfriend.” Anna slightly screamed at her. I’m not going to lie. She sounded beyond hot when she called me Will.

“You shouldn’t be talking you were the one who was just about to kiss him!” Nicole said as if she thought this wasn’t normal but her walking around my house in underwear was fine.

     Anna started to laugh, “You really think kissing him is wrong but you walking around his apartment in underwear is fine and not to mention that you’re with his dad. You see, I don’t have a boyfriend so if I kiss him or not isn’t a big deal! Now get the fuck out of here!” Anna said. By now Anna was standing up right in front of Nicole.

     I went up behind Anna and wrapped my hands around her waist not only because I really wanted to feel her body against mine but to keep her back just in case Nicole ticked her off even more. “I really do think you should leave Nicole, your just embarrassing yourself.” I told her. With this she grabbed her bag and stormed out of my apartment. Anna started giggling which only made me laugh, I still had her against me and I held her closer against me laying my chin on her shoulder.

     We stayed like this for a little longer until she turned around to face me. I still had my hands on her waist and she brought her hands up to my chest making me let out a small sound from the back of my throat. “What are we doing?” Anna said in a soft tone.

“What do you mean?” I asked her leaning my forehead against hers. Even though I knew what she was talking about I didn’t want to admit it.

     She pulled away from me creating space between us. “William, were friends, we’ve always been friends.” She said.

     I didn’t like what she was saying at all. I had always had a crush on her in high school and I didn’t do anything because I was scared. But I wasn’t going to do the same thing; I wasn’t going to let fear keep me from her this time. “But that can change.” I told her and grinning at her at the end knowing it would make her smile, and she did.

“William David Taylor, are you saying you don’t want to be my friend anymore?” she said playing around and giving me my favorite smile she had.

     I stepped closer to her, “Nope, I wanna be more.” I told her.

“Best friends?” she asked acting like she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

“More.” I told her closing the space we had putting my hands on her waist.

“I’m not sure you can go further than best friends Will.” She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

“Trust me.” I said. “We can.” I leaned in closer to her.

“Are you better now?” She asked me with a serious expression on her face making me wonder what she could possibly be talking about.

“Better at what?” I asked.

“You know maybe now that you finally got your braces off your better.” She told me. She put on a grin that reached from one ear to another, but still managed to make me weak and want her even more.

I laughed, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I told her.

“Sure you don’t Will.” She told me laughing and pulling out of my grip once again. I groaned at this which made her laugh.