Chapter 19

I stand quietly outside the Akatsuke hideout, aware that they already know that I am here. I turned back into myself as soon as I got here. When I decide I can't wait for the others any longer, I walk inside. It looks like they were expecting me, since I don't since any traps at the entrance. I don't have to walk very far since the cave is only one room and doesn't go back very far. 

  I glance around and look at all the faces staring at me. There are a total of ten other faces in the room, two of them being my friends. I walk calmly to the center of the room.

  "Who are you?" A deep voiced man completely covered in shadows asks me. All I can make out are his eyes. I smile nervously. He is in possession of the Rinnegan.

  "I am the only Jinchuriki you will need. I am the eleven tails!" I yell. 

  "There is no such thing. There are only nine tailed beasts," he cackles. 

  "I can prove it," I say, my chakra pulsing around me.

  "Well that's new, yeah?" a man with long blonde hair says. "I've never heard of the eleven tails, and yet the proof is standing right in front of us, un." 

  I had completely transformed into the purple wolf, my eleven tails swooshing behind me ferociously. I hear Kakashi gasp. I'm sure Naruto would have too, but he's knocked out cold in front of me.

  "Hmmm. Looks like I was proved wrong. What is the point of you coming here?" the man with the Rinnegan asks me. I transform back, crouching on the ground. It took alot out of me to transform twice.

  "I have come to make a proposition with you," I say, my gaze fixed firmly on his.

  "And what might that be?" he asks.

  "That little statue behind you. You want to fill in all the eyes with the tailed beasts, correct?' I say, pointing to the statue.

  "Yes," his eyes narrow.

  "If you take my tailed beast, you wouldn't have to gather the others. Mine would be more than enough to fill that thing. It is the creator of the ten tails after all," I say. I get a lot of gasps of surprise from that comment. 

  "And what do you want in return?" he says, doubt lacing his voice.

  I smirk. "Let my friends go. That's all I want," I tell him.

  "No!!!" I hear Kakashi yell behind me. I turn to face him, a frown on my face.

  "Hush. I won't let you interfere," I tell him calmly. I know I was harsh, but he will know why soon enough.

  "How do we know you aren't lying, un?" the man with long hair asks me.

  "Have I lied to you yet?" I ask. I look around the room. There is a man in a mask. I see him nod to the man with the Rinnegan.

  "Fine. The others that came with you can come in and get your friends," he says. As if on cue, Asuma and the others step into the cave. I pick Naruto up gently and walk over to them.

  "Is Naruto okay?" Ino asks, concern lacing her voice. I nod.

  "I can still since the nine-tails inside of Naruto, so he should be fine," I tell her, a small smile on my face. I can't look at Kakashi or my resolve will break, so I just nod to the others and start the walk back to the center of the room.  

  "Misaki!!" I hear Kakashi yell. I can't look back yet.

  "Get them out of here, Asuma," I say, right before the Akatsuke do some kind of hand sign. I finally turn back to look at Kakashi one last time before I begin to float into the air, my chakra pulsing around me. I scream. It hurts. I feel my chakra being ripped from my body little by little, until I finally begin to pass out. 

 "Misaki!!" I hear Kakashi yell in a desperate attempt to get to me as the light fades completly and I am left in darkness.