Chapter 7-The date

"I've never been on a date before. " I said as I walked back and forth nervously.

"Then we have to make you look hotter then Beyoncé." Samantha said with joy.

"First of all, it's impossible to be hotter then Beyoncé." I said making Samantha and myself laugh. It was one of those moments where you were just happy to be there.

After an hour of getting ready, I was ready for my date, at 7pm the door bell rang.

"You ready?" Samantha asked me.

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe not." I replied nervously.

"You'll be fine. I know my brother better then anyone, he may be an ass sometimes but he grew up with only my mom and I, he's a total gentlemen." She told me smiling, I smiled back and nodded.

I head downstairs and opened the front door to see an extremely handsome Scott, wearing a blue dress shirt with black skinny jeans and white converse.

"Word of advice, if you're going to be checking me out, you should at least try to be more discreet about it." Scott greeted me with a cocky smirk on his face and feeling his chest.

"Oh you thought- ha! Get over yourself boy, I was simply judging your choice of clothing."

"Please, I'm hotter then Justin Bieber"

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night"

"Oh my god! Just leave already! Watching my brother and best friend flirt makes me want to puke out." Samantha exclaimed, fake gagging at the end. Scott and I laughed, we walked out the door and made our to his car.

"Wait!" Scott exclaimed.

"What?"

"Let me open the door for you." He said sliding in front of me to open the door, trying to act like a gentlemen but fell on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's not funny."

"Yes it is." I said as I helped him up but let go of him so he feel again.

"OW! What the hell?"

"Thank you." I said referring to him opening the door for me, sitting in the car smiling.

********

"Where are we going?" I said for the fifth hundred time.

"We're almost there, my god." He mumbled the last part, clearly annoyed.

We soon pull up to a park, dozens of flowers took up a majority of the grass making it look amazing with all the different colours. There was a circle of trees in the center of the park, that had fairy lights wrapped around them.

The park was beautiful and right in the middle of the circle of trees, there was a picnic blanket laid out with a basket and candles. Scott opened my door and I got out amazed by everything.

"I hope it's not too much." Scott said rubbing the back of his neck, as we walked towards the picnic.

"It's not, it's beautiful." I said sitting down.

The whole night we talked and ate, I was surprised that he was the one that made the food. The sandwiches were even cut in hearts, how cute. I didn't even notice that as time went by we had moved closer and closer to each other. Then suddenly, he stopped talking and so did I.

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, our faces inched closer and closer, soon we closed the gap and attached our lips together. You know how in books people say that they feel butterflies in their stomach, well that's what I felt except these butterflies were partying hardcore in my stomach while fireworks are exploding.

*******************************************

After the amazing date, Scott drops me at home. We didn't say much after the kiss but I felt that we have a strong connection. Something I can't explain.

I head to my room feeling a rush of excitement. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life.

Then my phone vibrates. I quickly grab thinking that Scott has texted me. I read the text I got.

From Unknown Number:

GUESS WHAT ANA? ITS DADDY AND IM OUT AND READY TO GET YOU:)

Before I could react to the text message. I look up to see smoke in the air. I start to run out of my room but the door is lock.

My lungs began  to fill up with smoke. I start feeling dizzy and began coughing like never before.

"The house is on fire! Someone help m-"

Before I could finish my sentence. My world turns black........

**************
Comment if you like the chapter and please vote