Chapter 3-Daddy is back

Chapter 3

She woke up gasping for air.

"Oh great! I'm going to be late for my second day of school!" She exclaimed as she rush to put on my clothes and head out the door.

"Wait Ana where do you think your going?" Wendy said sticking her head out the kitchen

"To school of course." She said dumbfounded

"It's Saturday"

"Oh.....yeah...um I knew that..I'm going to check out the town. If you don't mind. "

"Of course you can"

She didn't know where she was going but Ana didn't have the guts to show her face after that awkward conversation.

Before She realize what she was doing she was already on a city bus.

****************

Ana headed off the bus. Only to see that She arrived at a park. They were trees everywhere. She was surrounded with green plants. The smell of flowers filled her nose creating an amazing smell of delight

She walked down the marked path only to find a park bench. She sat down to enjoy the amazing view of nature

" Ana" she heard a shout behind. She turn around only to find Samantha slightly jogging her way.

"Hey Samantha"

"Let's hang out" replied Samantha slightly out of breath from running

"Yeah sure"

For the first time in forever, she forgot about her problems. Ana felt for the first time in forever that things are gonna be alright.

***

Ana walked into her second day feeling relaxed. Samantha stood at her locker waiting for her. Samantha looked up to see Ana and smiled.

"Hey Ana" she said

"Hey"

As Ana opened her locker a envelope fell out. Ana picked it up to see the letter D.

"Open the letter it might be a secret admirer" Samantha said.

Ana opened the letter it read:

"Oh Ana you really think you can run away from me. You don't get it Ana you can't get rid of me. I'm watching you don't think I won't get you.
-Yours truly Daddy

"What did it say" Samantha said

"Oh..nothing I have to go"

"School just started"

"Look I just have to go." She quickly walked out without waiting for Samantha reply.

LATER THAT DAY

Ana pulled out her keys and unlocked the door and quickly ran to her home.

How is it possible for my Dad to put that in my locker. He's suppose to be in jail. Far away from me, did he get out? What can't I have a normal life She thought as cried into her pillow.

Ana knew that her past is coming to haunt her. She didn't know if the note was fake or not but she knew that her life is about to take a shocking turn.

A/N: lol its a snow day today so I made myself to get out of bed for once.Comment if I should keep going.