Chapter 5- why me

"Surprise." he said.

"H-how did ... you ... get my .... number?" I stuttered.

"Just because I'm in jail, doesn't mean I don't know your every move, you can't hide from me sweetheart. I mean look at you!" He laughed. "So young, scared, naive; so much to learn." he mocked.

"I'm not." I tried to say firmly, even though we both knew I was.

"Don't play the game if I've already won."

I couldn't even talk. The fear that was going through me was extraordinary.

"Oh and darling if you even think about telling anyone about this, I will kill you, well at least little earlier then planned. See you soon darling." Then the phone went dead. I didn't know what to do my dad found me.

"Ana, are okay? Was that your dad?" Samantha said

"No, I was just joking." I said, faking a laugh.

"Didn't sound like it."

"I'm serious. I'm fine. Anyways, I have to go, I forgot that I have homework to finish." I said standing.

"At least stay for dinner, please."

"Trust me, I'd love to but I missed a lot of school because of everything that happened so I really want to catch up." I said as backing out the door of her bedroom.

"Oh ok, see you tomorrow?" She said, looking disappointed.

"Defiantly. Bye!" I said, as I headed downstairs.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I hear Scott behind me as I walked out the front door.

"Where do you think I'm going? Home."

"But you just got here."

"Yeah, I know, I just I have a bunch of homework to do." I said, all this questioning was getting on my nerves.

"Oh."

"Yeah, sorry. Bye." I said beginning to jog home.

*****

I run into my room, fear taking over me, walking back and forth.

"Ana, is something wrong?" Wendy asked as she's knocks on the locked door with a worried face.

'Yes! Something is very wrong! My dad found me! He's even watching me as we speak and he wants to kill me before  I can have a normal life! I don't know what to do!' I say in my head.

"Nothing's wrong! Just a little stressed about school." I said hoping she will believe my lie.

"Honey, it's only the second day of school."

"Oh....yeah, it's just I have a lot of catching up to do and I'm just a little tired." I said, adding a yawn.

"Then I'll head back downstairs. Get some rest, good night."

"Night."

I thought I could start over and not re-open my wounds. I've been always running from my dad, the very cause of my daily fear. But now I know, I'll never get away.

*************************

Comment what you think

Sorry for the long wait