Chapter_6

Dedicated To Countrynerd37, thanks for being a loyal fan.

As I walked into my room, with skylar fallowing me, I didn't even look back at them. The would had just been turned upside down.

" sky you can sleep on the bed, I'm not really tired right now." I said

" are you okay Jess?" said Skylar

" yes, I'm fine. I just want to write alittle, night" I said

Skylar didn't say another word and laid down. I decided to write a new song.

What I see:

I've always been fine since you Left

 My heart got used to you bein gone

My tears have stopped

The rain doesn't pour anymore

I can stand on my own two feet

 Until I see your face

Every word your ever said

Every tear that fell

 My hearts breaks all over again

 Your face is my weakness

The whiskey cant even break that away

Every word said every melody you sang

Your eyes percing through my soul with the truth of the words

I looked at the words I typed on my laptop. I just hit save and looked at the time it was 1:24. Listening to music and writing and thinking, just made the time fly.

"yawn" I looked in the computer screen and turned it off. I walked I the bathroom. I took a shower, and changed. I banged my cut on my hand.

All the nights events playin around in my head. I looked at my new sleeping graud. I just set on my window bench and looked out side, I seen the stars. I laid down and finally drifted off to the sleep.

******* next morning 5 am************

As I opened I still layin toward outside, the stars still out. I got up and saw skylar siting at the door, in wolf form. I walked over an petted him.

"why in wolf form?" I asked running my sleepy eyes.

He looked at me and he used a mind connect that I didn't know we had. " I going stay this way when we're out so I'm always prepared" he sent me, as I looked shocked.

" wow can I use the mind connection to?" I looked and said.

"yes" he thought to me

I breathed and I decided I had to face it one way or another, I got dressed in my favorite holy jeans and Blake tank top. I opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

Not seeing anyone, I cooked me and skylar some bacon, eggs and biusicits and gravy.

I laid a plate on the plate on the floor for skylar and began to eat.

" so has Jessie woke up yet?" said jace

“No, I have not seen her. I have been waiting for her to come out for her morning ride.” Said Aaron.

 I listened to them from right inside the bay window. The front door began to open so I just sat the and looked down and ate.

“ Jess your awake, Why haven’t you found one us yet? I was worried.” Jace said

I just ingored him and got up to walk outside fallowed by skylar. I got outside and saw aaron and Jason and they just watched me.

“ Jess are you okay?” asked Aaron.