Chapter_4

The faster and faster i rode away, tears rolling down my face. A ruff growl hit me. As i was being thrown into a tree.

With a splitting scream i fell to the ground.

"Who are you? Why are you with the brothers?" said an evil gruff voice

Thinking.............. I decide to use the nickname my friend Josef gave me..............

"Im Cheyanne, and there friends of mine im vesting for the week." i said ignoring the pain............

Keeping my eyes closed, i used the techniques that Lucas tough me.

"Why are you with the princes?" said evil dude.

"Who are you and what creature are you?" i said politely.

“Me, Me, ME!!!! I am Prince  Skylar Micle" said Skylar

“Well hello, Mr. Skylar. Im actually Jessie." i said opening my eyes seeing red eyes right next to me watching the mad straight across from me.

"I know, but you seem like you’re in enough pain so i didn’t want to get mad so i just accepted. Oh and im a werewolf alpha." said Skylar.

“I know, i figured that one, so why are you after the Jacksons?" i asked highly still in pain and curious.

“Well… Im the prince of the werewolves and well there guards came after some innocent women and children.” He said will a wince of pain. “One of the children was my little sister. She was 5 and they killed her.” He showed me a locket with his little sister’s picture in it.”

“Im sorry, who order the attack on them?” I ask as he wiped a tear from his eye.

“Their farther, he’s an every evil man. I came to find them and see what the new king will be like to see if we can make a treaty.” He said. Helping me up and off the ground.

“Well Sky, I think I can help.” said mounting red. “Hop on, we’ll go talk to them and figured this stuff out.

“Why are you helping me?” he asked as he got on red.

“Because you seem like a truthful person and no ones death should be in vain.” I said as we took off toward the house.

As we arrived every stared as I jumped off red. Standing in front of Skylar, So that no one would hit him.

“Jessie, what are you doing with the mutt?” snarled Jace.

As I heard a growl form behind and all around. I let out a heavy breathe and Looked at a lot of faces I didn’t know.

“Who are all these people? I want to know my answers before I’ll answer yours.” I said in a loud tone.

“ There our friends, we were gonna go look for you.” Said Jason holding back Jace.

I closed my eyes keeping my anger down and balling my fist. “ There was no reason to look for me I can take of myself. No im going to wash red and then cook myself, Skylar, and Lucas some dinner. You two can sleep in the barn or make it in the house where I cant smell, see, or hear you.”