Chapter_ 10 Finally

Jace Prov

She looked stunned, her eyes looking very scared.
" JESS you okay?"

Her eye just stayed glued to mine, as she slowly walked away from me and what looked like everything i tryed so hard to start with her walked away also.I just stare into those gourgous green eyes, that swirled with so much emotion, her not knowing how to proceed. I stayed frozen in place, as her backing up changing into a slow paced around the room. She was just back a forth from the bed to the desk, her eyes stuck downward, not even lifting for a second. I felt if i moved she would just disapate in front of my very eyes. It seemed like forever til she slowed to a halt. 

I took a step forward, as her head rose and she softly spoke " How long have you Known?"

I froze as I just saw sadness well up in her eyes. "HOW LONG? Jace, How long were you planning letting me sit in a misserable state of not knowing. Who I truely was to you? Or Atleast what i should be to you?" She just stated with pain lacing every letter of every word.

" Jessie, I have known since i first seen you in the parking lot. I just didnt know what that feeling truely was until, i got to know you. I saw how amazing you are. How your inner beatuy out shines the outer. You became my whole world. I never though i would find you and you would accept me. You are a hunter and me the prince of the race you vowed to distroy." I said as i took her into my arms for the first time.

                                                        Jessie's Prov

I stood there frozen in his arms. I didnt know what to say anymore, he just reviled the biggest secert anyone could hold from me. He held me tighter as i tried to pull away. I finally gave in and just let him hold me. I knew he needed it just as much as i did if not more than me. After awhile we had both relaxed, I simply pulled away to look at him.

" Jace, let go we need to talk about this." i whispered as he slowly let go.

His eye were full of sadness as he moved in slow motion, as if he moved fast i would bolt away. 

" I understand why you didnt tell me, but why did you sleep with that girl? I guess that is what really bothers me. You are a man whore litteraly, i heard around the castle while i was there, I mean yea you didnt know i knew about vampires or the supernaturel and that i am part of this world. You should have realised i only kill rogue vampires not all of you. Just like in human or werewolves there are bad and there a good, There are even ones in the gray area, I mean we all can be judge, jury and exacutioner. Really, how could you contenue to sleep with other girls, when i was right here. You know i felt all of it. I didnt know what it was but i felt it. It was a buring, a horrible sensation for me. Luckly i could block it out. I wish you would have just came to me. I just dont know what to do." I said. Slowly sitting down, and looking at pain and angwish in the eyes of my mate.

He opened his mouth to explain, " Stop Jace, I dont want an explantion. I just dont know what to do right now. My bestfriend has not i found out is your brother, which you or jason didnt tell me, and he is an evil asshole who helped kidnap me. "  as i said the last word he start shaking with glowing red eyes.

" I am goin to kill him, How could he touch my mate." he yelled as he bolted out of the room.

I didnt know what to do. So i mind linked Skylar, "Jace is headed out the  door you and jason need to sop him now."

I heard a loud crash.

"okay jess me and jason got him, you need to come calm him down before he distorys the house." said SKyler

I ran to the living room to see Jace thrashing in his friends arms and jace and SKyler trying to hold him down. Every ones face full of fear, Not leting me get any closer.

" I am going to kill Aaron, he kidnapped her let me go." Jace groweled as they finally held him to the ground all four of them holding him.

"Jessie stop let him calm down." siad Jason and SKyler

" Guys let me near him he wont hurt me. I am his mate, he wont stop atleast til i am near him." I said calm. Jace breathing so hard his heart could brust. 

THey looked at me not wanting to tust me. " Atleast let me close, maybe then you can let go of him." i said steping forward as the stepped apart not leting him go, i sat down next to him grabbing his hand and softly hymmming "I've always loved you by Aaron Waston", his breathing slowly returned to normal and the boys let him go. As soon as they were far enuff away not to grab him he pulled me close. holding me so tight.

" Jace it is okay, I am not going anywhere. I am all yours not anyone else." I murmered and i finally broke down my walls and kissed him. The kiss was so powerful, with so much fear of lost, happiness, sadness, and most of all love. As we both pulled away, huffing for breath. 

"Jace are you okay?" I asked looking into his eyes.

" You kissed me, does this mean you accept me?" He asked, his eyes, and four other sets of eyes, looking at me. 

" Of couse i accept you," I said as he pulled me closer to him, we all sat so still for so long it just became to feel naturel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

 Finally a good update hope you like it. Please comment what you thinka nd thanks for all the votes

CowgirlOfMidwest