Chapter_5 He is not who he was

"Jessie, you don’t do this. Jace's anger is unstable." said some random dude.

"Does it look like i care what happens to me?" i said lifting up my shirt showing my vampire bite scars and scratch scares." So another to add to my collection. So big deal. Jason just let him go. I don’t care if he hurts me it ain’t any big deal."

Jace just stopped struggling and looked at me and touched the scar the vampire did when i ran away from my parents. I shivered from his touch, i looked into his eyes.

"Get off me, Now." i pushed him away and just began to growl and just as I feel the pain coming back.

The tears started rolling down my eyes as every wall I ever had put up came falling down with one look that was given by Jace.

“I said get off of me now. I don’t need your help. I can take care of myself.” I screamed, as I begin to be picked up bridle style by Aaron. As he walked me into the house and toward my bed room, I begin to ball like a little child.

He laid me in my bed and left me there, I didn’t want anyone around. I just thought of that night with the vampire and what he did and how I was the reason my parents were killed. That night kept replaying over and over as I heard yelling and fighting beginning outside.

I got up and looked outside and realized who was yelling. It was Skylar and Jace, there voiced mixed in raged and me walking outside and yelling at them.

“YOU TWO SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHY I AM IN MY ROOM RESTING, YOU KEEP YOU VOICES AND THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF. I really need my time now please stop. I just need time and I’ll talk to you, Jace, Skylar, Jason, and Aaron. Can everyone else leave and let me be.” I said all in one breathe with everyone just looking at me not even moving.

“Every but us leave please, I would like time with my brother and Jessie.” Said Jason and them all left. By the time I got back to my room I could breathe and I fell back into bed and didn’t even blink.

As I looked up my ceiling I saw the picture of the night sky appear and just everything coming to me falling asleep.

I felt some one shaking me and telling me to get up. “Jessie, wake up. You can’t ignore me forever. Come on, I know what you thought about me and my brother.” Said Jace.

“You leech, leave her alone she will be fine we just need to let her rest and let her return to herself.” Said Skylar

As I got up I went and turned on my laptop ignoring there words. My iTunes popped up and I started playing music and then that song came on Crazy Ex- Girlfriend by Miranda lambert.

All I heard was a boom and a cry of pain. I grabbed my colt .22. Then saw to armed guards standing over Skylar’s bleeding body. Then before the world just went red and the aimed at me I just begin looking at them. Then came in Jason saying “Jessie, Calm down you is going to be okay. Skylar tried to attack Jace.”

A growl came out of my mouth as I saw the only one here that didn’t really need for their own gain, dyeing right in front of me. As Aaron and Jace walked in, I jumped and tackle the guards and looked. I saw their eyes and seen the eyes of an innocent drinker.

“You allow your guys to drink from innocents. You guys don’t want peace.” I stammered as I stood up. “You leeches are all the same. No wonder I can only trust hunters and werewolves. Aaron I can’t believe you would stand for this.”

Then I saw his eyes were the same soulless purple as the guards. “Y-y-y-y-yo-yo-you-u-u-u-you too.” I stared at him. The only friendly eyes that were the golden brown were Jace and Jason.

“Yes of course, Jessie I’m the eldest brother of these boys. I came here to make sure everything went according to plan.” Said Aaron with a royal accent.

“You all lied to me. Why? What did I do? I didn’t even want to be here.” I said. Walking over to Skylar as I knew he needed some human blood to heal. “Skylar I know you need some of my blood to heal properly. So I know werewolves hate to do this, but here.” As I begin to bleed into his wound, the boys and Aaron were yelling for me to stop. I already knew this would bind him as my enteral guard.

“Skylar, Wake up, are you okay?” I asked. As he set up.

“Yes, but now in your guard. Jessie, Thank you from freeing me from my father.” Skylar smiled

“You’re welcome, but now you’re bound to me until after I die.” I said.

“Now you know you have a friend forever in this place.” He said.

I got up and walked over to Aaron and he glared. “Jessie what did you do now your free from people.”

“I know but now if you kill him you hurt me or even kill me. I know he’s safe now and won’t be killed.” I said.

“Jess, What did you do it can’t be undone. Now you have an eternal guard and can never be free. You are all hidden away now.” Said Jace

“I’m know that. He will let me have my freedom. I will have some one that can’t lie to me. Now I would really like the truth. I haven’t even been here for 24 hours.” I said helping u Skylar. “It now 12:00 Am I am tired. So good night ya’ll, we will speak tomorrow.”

“Good night Jessie, Sleep well.” Said Jace and Jason in unison.

“Jessie where will your mutt be sleeping? I will not have him in your room.” Said Aaron

" He will be sleepoing on a palet in my room. So good night boys, see you at  am." said I said.

*******************************************************************

So sorry it took me so long to update, i just didnt know how to end the chapter. I will be updating soon. Also I took the adivce and the spelling and grammer was checked. I hoped you guys liked my new  chapter. Leave me comments on what you think. Thanks.

                          Bye Ya'll,

                                 Jessie