5. the bonding thing- part 3

Sorry for just now updating! This is now part 3, and the final part, of The Bonding Thing! It's a fairly short chapter but I wanted to finish this part of the story up!

Draco

Draco was fuming. Blaise and Harry were currently in the other room making out because Pansy decided that would be a fun thing to do. Everyone was laughing and just thought it was so funny. How could people be laughing when Blaise was in the next room making out with Harry freaking Potter!? Blaise. His best friend. Making out. With Harry Potter. Draco was going to be sick. Fuck 'The Bonding Thing'!

"You okay there?" Pansy asked him with a smirk on her face.

"Fine." He replied shortly.

"Would you have rather I said you instead of Blaise?"

"Shut up, Pansy." He turned away from her with his arms crossed over his chest.

He hadn't realized that he'd been grimacing until Seamus Finnigan said something.

"What's your deal, Malfoy?" He asked.

Draco looked up from his Firewhiskey and looked at Seamus. "Nothing... why do you ask."

"You look like you're about ready to kill someone. If you asked me I'd say you were jealous of what's going on in there." He laughed along with a few others.

Draco tried hard to hide his blush. "Well, luckily I didn't ask Finnigan... and of course I'm not. Don't be ridiculous." He took another drink.

Draco looked back up and Seamus had already moved on to something else, but he made eye contact with Hermione, who had a look in her eyes he couldn't really decipher.

He looked at the clock hanging on the wall. Only 2 minutes had passed.

Everyone was talking and laughing, waiting for Blaise and Harry to emerge from their make out session to continue the game.

Draco just wanted to know why Pansy hated him this much.

Harry

"Look, Blaise, I-"

"Save it, Potter."

"Wha-?"

"I'm not going to kiss you. We're not going to make out. I could never do that to-... well... you know it's just fine."

"Do that to who?"

"Uh-... you! You know... and your girlfriend. Yeah..." Harry looked at him disbelievingly, but then shrugged.

"Well...Er... thanks, then." They looked awkwardly at each other.

"I mean, they will know that we hadn't made out when we exit... since we won't have make out hair or make out face."

"Make out...face?"

"You know, rosy cheeks, swollen lips, mischievous sparkle in the eye."

"Ah, right. Well... here." Harry ruffled Blaise's hair up and then placed his thumb on his lips and rubbed ferociously.

"Ow! Watch the lips, Potter! I'd really like to keep those if you don't mind." And Harry moved his thumb away.

"Sorry... But I'm sure Draco can survive a little bit without your lips." Harry chuckled and then Blaise just smirked at him.

"Why would you say that? About Draco, I mean."

"Well... you two are together aren't you? I saw you... ya know... making out the-the other day." Harry looked down at his feet while Blaise just laughed.