Chapter Twenty

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asks. My eyes zoom in on blood spots on his shirt.

"He get an these really bad nose bleeds," I lie quickly.

"Hey Miguel? Didn't I tell you, you can have one of my shirts?" Stiles say motioning to the dresser beside Derek. He huffs as he he get up and walks to the dresser. He pulls his shirt he gets to find a new one in the drawers in front of him. All the while Stiles is still trying to convince Danny to trace the text.

"Umm.. Stiles?" Derek asks Stiles pulling me out of my trance of staring at Derek's shirtless chest .

"Yes!"

"This," Derek pulls on the shirt twice "no fit!"

I soon realize that I am not the only person in the room that is attracted to Derek and him being half naked. Danny's eyes linger on Derek's naked torso. I let out a low growl that I lamely try to cover up with a cough. Stiles also realizes this, but instead of being jealous, he tries to use it to his advantage.

As Derek pulls on this hideous orange and blue polo shirt Stiles says, "Hey that one looks good, huh?"

"Huh?" Danny asks.

"The shirt?"

Danny uncomfortably swallows before saying "Its not really his color."

Derek huffs again, looking pissed, as he pulls of the shirt again.

Stiles continues to talk as I stand up walking over to Derek and start rummaging through the drawers and soon pull out a shirt that looks like it is three times to big for Stiles. Derek pulls the shirt on over his head and takes a seat beside me on the bed. I grab his hand interlocking our fingers as we wait for Danny to cave in and trace the text.

----

"Okay I got it!" Danny say ten minutes later. Derek and I shoot up from the bed and stand behind the two boys in front of us. "Its registered to that account name." He say pointing to the bottom of the screen at a name.

"That name?" Derek questions.

"Are you positive?" Stiles asks.

"No that can't be right!" I say in disbelief as we all stare at my mothers name on the screen.

----

After Danny left we got into Stiles' Jeep, me sadly in the backseat, and start to head towards the hospital to find out the truth.

As we pull into the hospital's long term care is, where Mom is working today, Stokes's phone rings and my brothers face pops up on the screen.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asks.

"Yeah I did and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles replies as Derek grabs the phone and stars talking, "Is there anything on the back of it an inscription, a opening, something?!"

"No its flat, and no it doesn't open anywhere! And where are you? You're supposed to be here, you're first line!" Scott says. Stiles stays quiet. "Stiles if your not here to start you won't get to play!"

"Look," Stiles starts. "If you see my Dad tell him in will be there. I'll just be there a bit late, Okay?"

After he hangs up Derek states the obvious, "you're not going to make it!"

"I know."

"And you didn't say anything about Mom!" I say

"Jot until we find out the truth!"

"Oh and Stiles?" Derek asks.

"Yeah" Stiles barely get out before his head is smashed against the steering wheel. "God! What was that for?"

"You know what that was for. Go, GO!"

I quickly climb up front when Stiles gets out. I start to get out, but Derek grabs my hand. "Be careful!" He whisper kissing me on the lips

"I will. Love you!" I say before getting out, and unknowingly walk into a trap.

-----------♥-----------

Okay now I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in OVER FIVE MONTHS!!!!!!! I've just been caught up and school and sadly reading other books and I have had time to right but when I knew I should have been I just haven't felt motivated to do so!!!!!!! So here's a short chapter, but I will start writing the next chapter in a few minutes after I post this.

NO GOALS THIS CHAPTER SINCE I HAVENT UPDATED IN FIVE MONTHS!!!!!!! BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥LOVE YOU ALL!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥