Chapter 16: Laughing at Insanity

Chapter 16:

“A-an appetizer?” Selene heard her voice quaver, and goosebumps appeared along her skin when Adrian chuckled in her ear.

He thrust his hips against her, the friction of his pants against her bare skin making her shiver with desire.

She turned in his arms to face him.

“Why are you still dressed?” she demanded, taking out the leather thong he used to tie back his hair.

“I guess you're just to distracting,” he grinned as his hair fell in waves around them.

“You need a haircut.” she said absentmindedly, as he got up to remove his clothes. She immediately felt the lack of heat when his body left hers.

“Later....” he said as he joined her. She gasped at the feeling of flesh against flesh.

“But...” she was silenced when his mouth covered hers.

“Later.....”

Sorry you guys... but when dad is looking over your shoulder every ten minutes to see what you are typing.... it gets kinda awkward.

So I will post the sex scene separately later. But only my fans will be able to see it..... So hit that become a fan button if you want to read it.

Thanks....

xxxVampiratePrincess

Sunlight filtering through her eyelids awakened her.

She stretched with a moan, unaware that the sheet had fallen from her body, and that her breasts were exposed.

Jolly whistling assualted her ears right before Billings came through the door.

“Captain, sir. I have yours and the lady's...” his voice trailed off as he saw Selene staring at him in horror.

“Oh shit!” Bill said, and dropped the tray that contained their breakfast.

Selene screamed.

Adrian was awoken from a dream involving him, Selene and a pair of silk lined shackles.

He sprung up and rubbed his eyes warily. Yawning, he looked over to see what all the ruckus was.

And immediately jumped out of bed and stood in front of Selene.

“Billings GET OUT!”

“B-but C-cap'n I-I was j-just---,”

“Out...”

“B-but the breakfa----,”

“OUT!” Adrian bellowed, and pointed a finger at the open door. “NOW!”

Billings scurried out the door, shutting it firmly behind him.

Adrian ran his fingers through his hair.

“Uh... Cap'n?” came the hesitant voice through the door.

“Your... uh.... mast, Sir....” more hesitation.

“Yes, what about the mast?” he demanded impatiently.

There was nothing but silence.

“Billings?” Still no answer. “Damned man.”

Adrian searched the floor for his pants, found them and started putting his legs through the holes.

“Darling?” came the hesitant voice from the bed.

“Yes, sweetheart?” he said absentmindedly.

“About your mast....”

“Yes...”

He heard a giggle.

“I think he meant it was at full sail,”

Glancing at her in confusion, he glanced at the bed.

And followed her gaze downward and smiled.

“So it is.” he said seductively, stepping out of his pants and crawling back into bed.

Selene's eyes got as wide as saucers.

“But Adrian... its daylight,”

“Uh huh....”

He pulled the sheet down her body.

“Adrian...what about breakfast?”

“Later.....” he whispered, and chuckled at her sigh of pleasure as his lips touched her heated flesh.

                                                                       ~8~

Dominic Roswell leaned over the railing, and glanced at the party below that was being held in the gardens. Their shadowy shapes in the darkness with their costumes made them look like demons.

“Stupid, pompous fools,” he sneered at the party goers, laughing at how ridiculous some of them looked in their over the top masks. He drianed what was left of his scotch, and set it on the railing.

Seeking hands wrapped around him from behind, and his body instantly hardened.

“Savannah, shouldn't you be intertaining our guests?”

The blonde came out from behind him and smiled a wicked grin.

“They seem to be intertaining themselves quite well.” she said, pointing out several couples screwing in the bushes.

He snorted. “I pity the gardeners with their findings in the morning.”

Savannah gave an evil laugh.

“So, I have some information a little bird crooned in my ear.” she said, sipping at her glass of champagne.

“Birdie?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Birdie.... spy.... same thing..” she waved her free hand in the air impatiently. “Anyway, a certain someone is in port.”

Dominic spun her around and his eyes pierced hers.

“Who is this certain someone?” he demanded, shaking her slightly.

It was her turn to raise an eyebrow, and she slowly took a sip of her drink.

“Why ask when you already know, darling?”

Dominic walked to the railing, picked up his glass and through it against the side of the manor.

“How dare he come here? He is violating the terms of his agreement.” His fists were clenching in his fury.

“That's not all, Dom,” Savannah said, taking another calm sip. “It seems he has taken a bride just last night.”

His gaze snapped back to her.

“What?”

“Yes, Sara or Serena or something like that,” she remarked. “She some Romanian royalty, I believe.”

“Selena?”

“What?”

“Was that her name?” he demanded impatiently. “Selene or Selena?”

Her brow furrowed. “Yes I believe it was.”

Dominic through back his head and laughed. “And did you mention that she was Romanian royalty?”

“Yes.”

Dominic laughed again.

“The fool has married the princess! The pirate and the princess! What a laugh!”

He fell to his knees with tears in his eyes he was laughing so hard.

And Savannah looked at him as if he had lost his mind.