Taken

Allura ducked as an arrow flew past her and she felt her finger tips spark and raised her hand at Conner as he was thrown back by Shiro with his hand bleeding from his claw.

"Red get down!" Keith heard behind him and was tackled before he was hit by robins weapon.

He held onto anything as wind pushed his hair back and all he could see was blue and looked up seeing Lance keeping his eyes straight ahead and placed Keith behind kaldur. He roared as he striked his sword down only for water blades to block.

"Don't drown," Keith glared as he kicked him in the stomach and kaldur fell into water.

"Dumb ass! He lives in water!" Lance yelled at him from the otherside of the battle.

"So I'm not allowed to make jokes?!" Keith cried out.

"No! Because he controls water!" Hunk finished as he grabbed Robin but the boy wonder flipped off his shoulder only for Lance to punch him in the gut and Robin flew to the side.

"Aw the Robin can fly," Lance sped to hunk smirking leaning on his best friends shoulder.

"Bye bye little bird," he aimed his gun at Robin who gasped. Just as Lance pulled the trigger Robin moved to the side, but his shoulder was still hit.

"Robin!" Megan cried as she sent a mind wave at them but Lance pushed hunk out of the way. He gasped in surprise when Megan's link hit him with pain striking him.

He let out a cry falling to his knees holding his head with tight closed eyes. 

"Lance!" Keith turned to him hearing his scream as Megan continued.

Flash backed ran through his head as he felt his ears began to bleed while his screamed echoed the air.

The laughter of him and his family. The sound of sobbing when a belt came down on him and his siblings. The way he was dragged into the asylum by his arms and hair until he was thrown into his new 'home'.

"Megan stop!" Wally ran over as Artemis was helping Robin. Keith sprinted to Lance but Conner grabbed his throat lifting Keith. He growled and clawed conners arm as he swung his legs up and wrapped around conners arm and twisted him down.

"Lance!" Allura screamed and threw pink lightening at her.

"Conner grab him!" Robin yelled as kaldur ran to his side and helped try to get him out.

"Megan!" Wally pulled her back as her eyes glowed and Lance sobbed more screamed.

"No!" Shiro snarled seeing Lance fall on his side when Megan stopped with Wally pulling her back. 

Keith grabbed Lance as he held him in his arms tightly with a sneer at anyone who came close and held the sword out protecting Lance.

"Don't touch him," Keith snarled with a deep growl holding Lance. Pidge grabbed his gun on the ground standing in front of the two as she aimed the pistol at the heroes.

"Blue? Lance wake up," Keith whispered setting the sword down but he paled when something was off.

"Guys he's not breathing!" Keith cried out looking at Allura and Shiro with wide eyes.

"What?" Wally stepped forward letting go of Megan as Artemis stepped with him holding her arrow.

"Allura Lance isn't breathing!" He yelled laying Lance on the ground as Megan covered her mouth in horror at what she's done. Keith began performing CPR on his boyfriend as lances lips began to pale.