Threats and time

"I've never heard of the organization," Robin crossed his arms raising an eye brow as Wally and zatanna where in the kitchen after their talk with Lance.

"I don't think he's a bad guy rob, I think he just fucked up, think about it, no ones ever protected him before Voltron, he was abused mentally and physically," Wally said as he ate some popcorn.

"He was tortured," zatanna corrected. "Do you really blame him for being the way he is?"

"No but just because something tragic in your life doesn't mean it should hold you back from doing the right thing," Robin sighed shaking his head.

"It wasn't just one thing, years after years he had to go through that! He was just a kid! His dad sold him because he's a meta human!" Zatanna screamed at him angrily.

"Yea and my parents where murdered in front of me but I'm not out for vengeance!" Robin snapped back and the room went silent.

"Your parents?" Megan looked up worriedly and Robin glared down.

"It was a long time ago but that's not the point," Robin waved them off hating the pity he was getting.

"Wait what if we found lances parents?" Artemis offered and they looked at her. "Maybe they could give us some information,"

"Like what? He was six when his dad gave him away," Wally looked at her.

"Where we can find this organization," Artemis nodded and robins eyes widen and went to his laptop. Only seconds later he found a match.

"Six year old Lance McClain claimed dead after father son trip, father was accused of murder by one of his children, Veronica, but there was no evidence his dad did anything," Robin smirked seeing he found the speedsters family.

"Are we going?" Wally asked.

"Maybe we'll be able to find a weakness or something to use to get more answers from Lance," Megan smiled hopeful.

"Like you didn't find anything from giving him basically a seizure?" Wally scoffed crossing his arms.

"Wally," Artemis snapped her head at him surprised of the attitude.

"I didn't mean too..." She sighed.

"Do you know what you did to him Meg's? He's gone through hell and you made him remember ever single damn thing again from it," Wally glared at her.

"I know!" She screamed with tears in her eyes.

"I saw it a-all," Megan whispered.

"Never. Do. That. Again," Wally walked in front of her with a glare and stopped as she had wide eyes. She couldn't even nod before Wally stormed away.

"I'm looking out for us, not the villains," she looked down and closed her eyes.

But it didn't stop the screams of lances past echo her head. A child's screams of mercy now haunted her.

-----

"Keith slow down!" Allura cried out as he grabbed his blade and transformed it into a knife as he hid it in the holster on the back of his belt and grabbed lances jacket as he threw it on and tied his hair in a low pony tail.

"We found the mountain, I'm getting Lance back," Keith snarked back at her but shiros hand grabbed him with his robotic arm, enough to stop Keith in his tracks.

"We don't know if they're expecting us to over run it or not, it could be a trap and they send us all to Arkham, or worst," Shiro said calmly with his glowing yellow eyes narrowing down at him, telling the galra he was serious.

"Shiro Lance has gone through worst, I can't let that happen again, for all we know they could give him back to the organization," Keith closed his eyes shaking his head as his heart pounded.

"I know your worried about your boyfriend-" "Pidge this isn't a joke!" Keith roared at her as she sat in her spinny chair while Hope was on her lap purring.

"I know," she shrugged.

"Then stop joking around! Now isn't the time to be joking with me and Lance being together!" He kept his voice raised but Shiro looked at him disapproving for yelling.

"Keith I know," she narrowed her eyes.

"I mean we all know," Pidge smirked a little and Keiths eyes widen.

"T-then you all know why I can't let him go through that again," his voice cracked looking down. Allura set her hand on his shoulder gently.

"Yes we do, that's why we can't let you go alone," she smiled gently with a nod.

"Yea man what if they get you?" Hunk smirked crossing his arms.

"Do you know who I am, I'm a soldier," Keith smiled back.

"If they get me who's going to bash those fuckers brains in and get us out?" He shrugged grabbing another dagger and put it in his boot.

Allura and Shiro looked at each other but nodded at him.

"You have three days, three nights, on that morning if you and Lance aren't out then we go in and take everyone out, little league or not," Shiro smirked showing off a sharp canine and Keith nodded back. They joined hands and pulled each other in for a quickly hug as Keith closed his eyes.

"Be safe otōto," Shiro whispered and Keith smiled nodding.

"Three days and counting,"