Episode 1: Borders

Fire was everywhere. The Ōtsuka Village was burning into ashes. We could hear the cries of a little red hair girl, she was pleading a young 13 year old to wake up. "Nooo... Brother Shino, please, don't leave, please don't leave me alone!" The boy that looked like a girl was covered with blood and was holding protectively his little sister of 11 years old girl in his arms who was also on the verge of dying. A bit further, there was a dog and a boy who was to on the verge of dying. Than, a man approached the two siblings and was holding a sword and a little box with something inside. Inside the box, there was a sort of spirit and mark the possessor with some sorts of liana around the face. Looking down at both siblings, he said "Do you want to live? It's time to make your choice."

5 years later

In the lake, we see two young persons in it. A small girl beside a taller boy and he said "Ahh, this is awesome. It's been so hot lately." The girl had a little devil smile behind her innocence look and she pitched some water in the face of the boy her brother Shino. Standing up in the water, Shino looked at his sister and said "Really. Come here you little trickster."

Than his sister, Sakura looked at his brother with a large smile and her eyes were sparkling. "You can't catch me."

The older of the two had now a determination look and accepted her challenge. "Oh yeah. Wait until I catch you and your not gonna regret challenging me."

Sakura than started to swim away from her brother laughing but she was pull down in the water and then she was thrown in the air. She than landed in the water laughing and Shino caught her with his arms around her. "Told you, you little trickster." The cute little smile Sakura has turned into a huge cute smile and both siblings laughed.

Than they were lifted out of the water by the Lord of the Lake. The two said "Ahhhh!" And then Shino said "Good grief Lord of the Lake. You keep giving us heart attack, we're really trying to cool off." Sakura just laughed at her brother reaction.

Than we could hear a hawk from Murasame. They both looked up and saw Murasame flying towards them with something in his mouth. When the bird landed, Shino inspected what the demon inside of him brought, will his younger sister was laying on her stomach and poking on the Lord skin. "Stop it! I can't believe! You found some random weird thing to eat again... Ahh!!" With that Sakura look at her brother with a questionable look.

A bit later, a Yokai toad was speaking to them or rather only Shino because Sakura was to distracted with the sense of nature around them and the special skin that the Lord possessed. "This year forest has been mightily irregular lately kids." Half listen to the conversation but what pull Sakura out of her trends was the last part. "... apparently it isn't yours or your sister."

Returning home. They could hear Hamaji singing. "I'm done getting the tea ready." Both siblings entered the house with a towel. "Great. So what are we snacking on." Hajami turned to face them and said "I made enough for you two and both your appetite. So both of you, go dry your hair. I made a new tea blend." When eaten, Sakura was too sick to hear anything anyone said.

Sosuke was home and Hamaji was the first to greet him"Welcome home! You brought a pretty big load this time."

Sosuke said "Not really. Kenta was kind enough to give me a hand getting it here." Hamaji then look at Kenta and said "Well that was nice of him, good to hear it. Thank you Kenta!" Shino and Sakura were getting close to him and both saw Kenta blushing. "Nah it wasn't much really." Than Shino being as rude as he always is said: "Why are you blushing?" Sakura was now hiding her laughter behind her hand and the volume of her laugh was gradually augmenting. Than Kenta snap at both of them. "Excuse me Shino, Sakura!" The three kids were ready to throw some nasty remarks at each other. But Sosuke quickly put a stop before the matter would grow bigger. "Before you three get started. I need to have a word with you Shino. And you too Sakura. Please." Both siblings look at each other and than look at Sosuke. "Well I guess, I'll be a heading home, now." Sakura look at him leaving like a thief who just stole something important. "You guys pick an interesting play place. It seems we need to have a talk about you two looking after your safety." Both, Shino and Sakura already sense like trouble was heading there way. "Wouldn't you two agreed." Both were noodling their heads like they were saying sorry.

The three went to the church building. And both kids were sitting while Sosuke was standing with his arms crossed and ready to scold the both of them. "I heard you both went deep in the forest by yourself, the other day." Sakura looked at Sosuke with an innocent look and said "By ourselves?" But Murasame quickly added. "No, I was with them the whole time." Shino then said. "Of course, we always have Murasame with us and there was the both of us." But Sosuke wasn't having it. "Hardly. You know that doesn't count. And Sakura doesn't count either. She's younger than you. Besides, that forest is far to dangerous. I've given Kenta the same warning. There's simply to much dark energy. There no guarantee, the safety of anyone who approach is it."

Now Shino was mad. "That little weasel, Kenta ratted is out." And Sakura was also furious and her hands were ready to squeeze the guy neck. "That guy's such a jerk." Shino was pretending to hit something.

Sosuke than said. "Oh good, he's in a pod." Both of them look at Sosuke and said at the same time. "Huh as if..." Then Sosuke became serious. "At any rate you two, an human being was drawn to the darkness in that forest is not entirely normal." Then Shino looked at Sosuke "What about Kenta, he's just a typical brat." Seeing Sosuke spacing off, Sakura decided to cut his daydreaming short. "Sosuke?"

Deciding to answered them. "It could be he goes there because I've drawn close to him recently." Being he's bratty self, Shino said "Don't you mean, he's tagging along with you."

Spacing out and deciding to use her powers to draw. She drew a bird resembling to Murasame and brought it to 'life'. Suddenly, real Murasame and fake Murasame fought which made little Sakura laugh secretly. But hearing, Sosuke said "Gotta yah, your both a couple of obstinate brat from the inside and out." That just made Sakura laugh more and unable to hold her laughter, she brushed into tears of laughter. Looking at his sister, Shino said to his sister. "You're one too." Sakura turned to look at her older brother and stuck her tongue at him.

Returning to the house, the three survivors were surprised by the arrival of a letter. To tired, Sakura was slowly drifting off the conversation and wasn't paying attention to it and put her head on Shino leg. Her brother than put his hand on her head and pet it. She then started to drift off but a sudden noise woke her up. There was a freaking giant eyeball threw the window. "Hey it's the black alge from this morning" Shino answered. Then sousuke asks"is it your friend" and then another asked "do you think it will pay for the damages" Shino and Sakura both droop their head down as Shino says"i threw it away earlier"

A bit later in the night. There was five figures standing outside and they all had fox mask. Sosuke, Sakura and Shino were standing in front. And those masked fox keeps mumbling some incomprehensible phrases. Than Shino finally snapped. "What's with those fox losers." Sosuke put a hand on his shoulder and his other on Sakura's because she was starting to flaming up. The taller of the three look at the priest and asked "The church wouldn't sent an escort like this, you sure there from the Capital?"

Both Shino and Sakura were listening to what those fox losers were saying. And they finally snap. Than Sakura and Shino both had a creepy smirk on there face and Sakura said "So you want found out about his arm and my face."

Then both of them gravitation level started to rise up. And some lianas were starting to form on both Sakura's arm and hands and also her face. You could see it because she was only wearing a dress without sleeve and that finished to her knees.

Shino than said. "All right, let's introduce ourselves, ready Murasame?" Than an eye started to come out of his arm. Than a bird came out of Shino's arm and his eyes were those of a cat.

"I'm not gonna let you have all the fun. Huh shino?" i eyes were the same as her brother and two balls came out of her hands.

Murasame and both balls were stand in the direction of the five foxes. The barrier than broke into one hundred pieces. So when back to her room because she was outside with her night dress. And she changed into some shorts that finished at the end of her knees and a camisole to large for her. She then went downstairs and came across a crying Kenta. To lazy, which was abnormal, to hear the story why Kenta ran out. Sakura decided to go to the roof and draw things in the thin air with her power.

She drew a bunny, a fox, a cockroach, a dog and others animals. Seeing it was getting dark, she decided to go back home inside. Shino and Sosuke were there, but Hamaji was. So they decided to talk and relax a bit. Both have changed into there nightgown. Compared to Hamaji, Sakura's had no sleeves but she put the same church vest as Shino's on her's. Than a blue light appeared and forced Hamaji and Sakura to get out and the destination.